Here are all the links from around the hockey world, and what I’m reading while wondering if the Bruins are going to royally choke once again.
* Old friend Brett Connolly has rediscovered his game with the Washington Capitals, and been nominated for the Masterton Trophy.
* The NHLPA is considering restricting hockey player agents from contacting amateur players under 16 years old.
* PHT writer and FOH (Friend of Haggs) Mike Halford has Ottawa Senators owner Eugene Melnyk blasting Sidney Crosby as a “whiner.”
* Josh Ho-Sang was ready for battle in Pittsburgh while wearing the No. 66 uniform that is sacred in that city.
* The Hart Trophy conversation seems to change daily around the NHL as so many different players, like Brad Marchand or Nikita Kucherov, are taking runs at consideration.
* Chinese investors are looking at the NHL as somewhere they can expand their footprint and involvement in the league.
* It’s been a tough year for Patrick Sharp with the Dallas Stars after leaving the hockey nirvana that is the Chicago Blackhawks.
* For something completely different: All kinds of interesting information is coming out about the Han Solo movie.