BOSTON -- Quotes, Notes and Stars from the Red Sox' 7-5 win over the Yankees:
* "That's my best baseball moment. Some other guys have been in the playoffs and won World Series. I'm trying to get there, so for me, that's at the top of the list." Mookie Betts on Hanley Ramirez's game-winning homer.
* "The whole team...the whole team..." Ramirez, deflecting credit as reporters noted his heroics over the last month and reaching 100 RBI for the season.
* "We haven't had many walkoffs and this was a huge boost for us." John Farrell.
* The win was the Red Sox' third walk-off win of the season and first since June 23.
* The victory marked just the fourth time Red Sox won when trailing after eight innings.
* Hanley Ramirez has five homers in his last eight games and eight in his last 15.
* David Ortiz hit career homer No. 537, passing Mickey Mantle to move into 17th place.
* Ortiz has six homers in 13 games against the Yankees this season.
* Ortiz now has 81 extra-base hits, his most since 2007 when he had 88.
* Mookie Betts posted his major league-leading 60th multi-hit game.
* Junichi Tazawa made his 300th career appearance for the Red Sox, the 11th pitcher to reach that milestone.
* Eight of Andrew Benintendi's last 14 hits have been for extra bases.
* Ortiz has 53 extra-base hits at home. Only two players in Red Sox history (Jimmie Foxx with 59 in 1938 and Fred Lynn (58 in 1979) have had more in franchise history.
1) Hanley Ramirez
A two-out, three-run, walk-off homer in the bottom of the ninth -- only the biggest hit of the season, likely.
2) David Ortiz
Ortiz knocked in three runs, including one on his 34th homer of the season, which moved him past Mickey Mantle and into 17th place on the all-time list.
3) Robby Scott
Scott had been relatively anonymous since his Sept. 1 call-up, but his three shutout innings Thursday night was invaluable.