BOSTON -- Quotes, Notes and Stars from the Red Sox' 7-4 win over New York:
* "I haven't gotten hot yet." Hanley Ramirez, with a straight face.
* "The six quality innings were what we needed after a couple of short starts. I thought he did a very good job with men on base." John Farrell on Clay Buchholz.
* "It was a grind. I feel like they put some tough at-bats together, so to come out with a win, that's a big win given the situation we're in right now." Buchholz.
* This marks the fourth time in franchise history that the Red Sox have had four or more players with at least 25 homers.
* Mookie Betts is 24-for-27 in stolen bases, for an 89.9 success rate, second best in the American League.
* Dustin Pedroia had two hits, giving him 15 multi-hit games in his last 20.
* Pedroia is batting .350 at Fenway this season, second-highest home average in the A.L.
* David Ortiz passed Frank Robinson to move into 11th place all-time for most career extra-base hits with 1,187
* Ortiz is hitting .398 in the first inning this season.
* The Red Sox have won the last 10 games in which Hanley Ramirez drives in a run.
* The Sox improved to 9-5 vs. the Yankees this year.
* Mookie Betts now has 61 multi-hit games.
1) Hanley Ramirez
Ramirez keeps swinging a hot bat, with his second homer in as many nights and two more RBI, giving him five in the two games against the Yankees.
2) Clay Buchholz
Buchholz was far from dominant, but he successfully wiggled out of a few of his own self-created messes and got the Sox through six innings, allowing two runs.
3) David Ortiz
If Ortiz were just a tiny bit faster, he would have had himself two doubles, adding to his league lead. As it was, he had a single and double and knocked in a run.