BALTIMORE -- Quotes, notes and stars from the Red Sox' 5-3 win over the Baltimore Orioles.
* "I'm not hot yet. It's coming.'' - Hanley Ramirez.
* "I threw an elevated changeup to the middle of the plate to a guy who's swinging the bat well. Other than that, I felt like I made pitches when I needed to.'' - David Price.
* "The way we've responded, the way we've come back in some tight ballgames, the way we've won on the road. . . I think it says a tremendous amount about the guys in our uniform.'' - John Farrell on the recent run by his team.
* The Red Sox won their eighth straight, their longest winning streak of the season.
* The Sox swept back-to-back four-game series for the first time since 1968.
* In every one of their win in this series, the Red Sox scored five runs.
* Andrew Benintendi extended his hitting streak to seven games.
* Mookie Betts hit safely in all 10 games at Camden Yards this season.
* Since Aug. 29, Hanley Ramirez is hitting .384 with 12 homers and 31 RBI.
* Ramirez has hit five homers in his last seven games.
* The eight-game winning streak is the longest for the Red Sox since 2011.
* Since returning from the DL on Aug. 1, Craig Kimbrel has allowed one run in 16 games.
1) Hanley Ramirez
The first baseman's torrid month continues with no end in sight. After a day of rest and treatment, he returned with a vengeance, smacking a first-inning run-scoring single and later topping it off with a solo homer.
2) Trey Mancini
The Red Sox aren't the only team with a hot-hitting rookie. Mancini belted his second homer in the last three games with a three-run shot in the third and also added a double.
3) David Price
Not flashy or overpowering, but really, he made one mistake -- a changeup left up to Mancini -- and otherwise took the Red Sox through seven strong innings.