OAKLAND -- Quotes, Notes and Stars from the Red Sox' 11-2 win over the A's:
* "I've always tried to limit free passes and I'm on a pretty good run with that and want to continue to do that.'' Rick Porcello, who has allowed just one walk in his last five starts.
* "You're looking at someone who's pitching with an awful of confidence. He knows he can go to certain areas of the strike zone to get a strike and he's got an assortment of pitches he can go to when he needs to.'' John Farrell on Porcello.
* "Yesterday, I felt a little nervous. But today, I felt more confident. It was exciting to get my first hit in the big leagues. It's a big step.'' Yoan Moncada.
* Dustin Pedroia (2-for-4) extended his hitting streak to 10 games.
* David Ortiz posted his seventh multi-double game of the season.
* Mookie Betts has reached base safely in 21 straight games.
* Rick Porcello became the first Red Sox pitcher to win 19 of his first 22 decisions.
* The Red Sox have scored double figures in runs in all five games against the A's this year.
* Hanley Ramirez became the fourth Red Sox hitter to reach 20 homers this season.
* Boston extended its winning streak to nine in a row against Oakland
* The Sox announced that pitchers Heath Hembree and Noe Ramirez along with catcher Christian Vazquez will join the team Monday in San Diego.
* The Red Sox are 15-7 in their last 22 games.
1) Rick Porcello
Porcello retired the first 16 hitters he faced before allowing a hit and gave up just four hits over seven innings to become baseball's first 19-game winner.
2) David Ortiz
Ortiz collected three more hits -- including two more doubles -- and knocked in three runs -- all by the fifth inning.
3) Yoan Moncada
Making his first start, Moncada got his first hit in his second at-bat of the night, then, just for good measure, added a second in his final at-bat -- this one from the right side of the plate.