BOSTON - Quotes, notes and stars from the Red Sox' 12-2 win over the Baltimore Orioles:
"He's on a run right now that might be the best of his career.'' - John Farrell on David Price.
"It's going to be a playoff atmosphere the majority of the places we go, so hopefully that prepares us for what's coming next.'' - Chris Young on the Red Sox playing only A.L. East opponents the rest of the way.
"You always expect to win at home, but to play well on the road, like we have, and to win on the road, is always fun.'' - David Price on the last few weeks.
* The Red Sox improved to 20-10 in their last 30 games.
* Boston scored runs in every one of the first seven innings and missed becoming the 20th team in MLB history to score in every inning when they failed to score in the eighth.
* Dustin Pedroia posted his 13th multi-hit game in his last 16 games.
* Pedroia is batting .718 in his last 28 at-bats at Fenway.
* Hanley Ramirez became the first Red Sox players to homer in three straight home games since Mike Napoli in 2015.
* Mookie Betts has reached base safely in 29 games straight.
* Betts became the second MLB player this season to hit 30 homers, 40 doubles and 100 RBI. Teammate David Ortiz was the first.
* David Price has pitched at least eight innings 10 times this season, the most for a Red Sox starter since Pedro Martinez in 2002.
* Since the start of July, the Red Sox are 15-7 against teams in their own division.
1) Chris Young
Young banged out a season-high four hits -- a single, two doubles and a homer -- as he continues to provide some punch to the lower half of the Red Sox lineup.
2) David Price
The two hits he allowed weren't cheap - both were tape measure jobs over the Monster -- but those were the only hits allowed over eight innings as he won his seventh straight start.
3) Hanley Ramirez
Ramirez is in the middle of his hottest stretch this season, with four homers in his last five games and eight in his last 15. He drove in multiple runs for the third straight home game.