Rob Gronkowski plays the lead role in a music video that came out Wednesday. As could be expected, it’s funny and occasionally cringeworthy. Whatever. He’s the best tight end of all time.
The video, which is for 3LAU’s “On My Mind,” sees Gronkowski have a bunch of fantasies while talking to a woman at a bar. Here’s a scene-by-scene breakdown.
- In a bar, Gronkowski has a drink with a woman.
- In Gronkowski’s fantasy, he is washing a car with the aforementioned girl and seven others. At one point, Gronkowski notices one of the girls' butts and breaks the fourth wall to let the audience know that he thinks it’s one heck of a butt. The license plate of the car, registered in California, reads “GRONK.”
- Gronkowski briefly snaps out of it, but is soon in another fantasy in which he is the serving platter for sushi being consumed by the now dress-wearing women. The girls and a man who is also there feed the sushi to Gronkowski and one another. The fantasy goes awry when the seemingly nice man dumps a lot of soy sauce on Gronkowski. He gets it in his face and everything.
- Gronkowski awakens from his fantasies to see the woman throw a drink in his face as she storms out of the bar. As Gronkowski goes after the girl, he trips and falls back into a new fantasy, which is set in an indoor trampoline park. This is NOT the trampoline park owned by Ty Law. I looked it up.
- Now in the trampoline park, Gronkowski, the girls and a few fellas have a pillow fight which also features confetti. In a moment of pure bliss, Gronkowski falls on his back and daydreams -- making this a fantasy within a fantasy -- but is awoken by someone sweeping up the bar and hitting him in the face with a broom.
- Gronkowski gets up and walks out, capping what seemingly was just a night where a guy went to a bar by himself then passed out on the floor.