LeBron James and Paul Pierce were among those to voice their support for the Patriots during their AFC Championship win over the Steelers Sunday night at Gillette Stadium.
PATRIOTS 36, STEELERS 17
- Roethlisberger takes aim at young Steelers teammates after loss to Patriots
- Brady on Hogan after record-setting night: 'He's been incredible'
- Patriots defense carried chip on its shoulder all the way to the Super Bowl
- Bennett on Goodell: 'Where is he? He's like Waldo right now'
- TB Times features Brady 'torching' Steelers
- Brady: 'This is my motivation right here'
- Roger Goodell taunted by Scott Zolak and Patriots fans
- A record-setting day for Tom Brady
Pierce seemingly took a playful jab at Matt Ryan after tweeting throughout the Pats’ win. Pierce posted multiple pictures of himself during the AFC Championship, tweeting at the end of the game that he didn’t love the former BC quarterback’s odds against Tom Brady.
James, meanwhile, gave props to Pats running back LeGarrette Blount, who had a rushing touchdown in the third quarter.
Matt Ryan vs the 🐐 😂😂😂pats baby let's get this— Paul Pierce (@paulpierce34) January 23, 2017