Some of the sports stories The Associated Press is covering Saturday. A full Sports Digest will be sent at about 3 p.m. All times EDT.
- BOSTON - On duck boats with many still sporting beards, the Boston Red Sox stroll through their city to celebrate a third World Series title since 2004.
- TALLAHASSEE, Fla. - The third-ranked Florida State Seminoles and Heisman Trophy candidate Jameis Winston host the No. 7 Hurricanes and running back Duke Johnson in a showdown of top-10 ACC teams. Game starts 8 p.m.
- ARCADIA, Calif. - Game On Dude, the early 8-5 favorite, attempts to win the $5 million Breeders' Cup Classic for the first time in three tries for Hall of Fame trainer Bob Baffert and co-owner and MLB executive Joe Torre. Classic post 8:35 p.m.
- NEW YORK - Geoffrey Mutai and Firehiwot Dado try to defend their titles at the New York City Marathon, which returns after a one-year absence. Security will be heightened after the Boston bombings. Sent.
- DENVER - Off to an 11-1 start, the Colorado Avalanche try to keep it going when they host the Montreal Canadiens. Game starts 10 p.m.
- FORT WORTH, Texas - Austin Dillon tries to maintain his lead in the race for the Nationwide title when the NASCAR series stops at the 1 1/2-mile high-banked track in Texas. Race starts 3:30 p.m.
- Sporting KC is at New England and Portland travels to Seattle in the Major League Soccer playoffs.