With the Eagles making pit stops at the Molly Pitcher Service Area this weekend before taking on the Giants at the Meadowlands, the fine people who brought you that amazing "We Will Rise" video now created a similarly fantastic video about DeSean Jackson's Miracle at the Meadowlands.
Do you remember where you were? I sure do! On the La-z-boy chair at my parents house. Great chair.
Position Title: Intern
Company: NBC Sports Philadelphia
# of hours / week: 10 – 20 hours
Deadline: November 20
This position will work closely with the Vice President of Sales in generating revenue through commercial advertisements and sponsorship sales. The intern will gain first-hand sales experience through working with Sales Assistants and AEs on pitches, sales-calls and recapping material.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist Account Executive on preparation of Sales Presentations
• Cultivate new account leads for local sales
• Track sponsorships in specified programs
• Assist as point of contact with sponsors on game night set up and pre-game hospitality elements.
• Assist with collection of all proof of performance materials.
• Perform Competitive Network Analysis
• Update Customer database
• Other various projects as assigned
1. Good oral and written communication skills.
2. Knowledge of sports.
3. Ability to work non-traditional hours, weekends & holidays
4. Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
5. Must be 19 years of age or older
6. Must be a student in pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor, Master or Juris Doctor degree
7. Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the US
8. Must have sophomore standing or above
9. Must have a 3.0 GPA
Interested students should apply here and specify they're interested in the ad/sales internship.
About NBC internships
Daryl Worley was introduced to Philadelphia on Monday at a press conference at the NovaCare Complex and he showed up in style.
The newest member of the Eagles linebacking crew was rocking some high fashion Gucci sneakers with a little bit of a ... hairy accent. You can own your very own pair for a cool $830.
If you're curious on what to wear these sneaks with, Net-a-porter has you covered:
When Alessandro Michele stepped in as Gucci's Creative Director in Fall '15, his shearling-lined shoes were part of the movement that ushered in a new relaxed era for the label - these 'Ace' sneakers are a cool, sporty take on the now iconic style. Made in Italy from pristine white leather, they have the instantly recognizable navy and red webbing that's embroidered with a gold bee, representing abundance, love and community. Wear them with cuffed denim or a midi dress.
It may not surprise you at all that a guy with this kind of flair had a somewhat curious answer when asked who his favorite Eagle of all-time was.
His answer? Terrell Owens. [insert thinking-face emoji]