Basically, if the Eagles don't beat the crap out of the Dolphins it will be pathetic. But I tried not to say that exactly in my preview. [FanHouse]
Position Title: Intern
Company: NBC Sports Philadelphia
# of hours / week: 10 – 20 hours
Deadline: November 20
This position will work closely with the Vice President of Sales in generating revenue through commercial advertisements and sponsorship sales. The intern will gain first-hand sales experience through working with Sales Assistants and AEs on pitches, sales-calls and recapping material.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist Account Executive on preparation of Sales Presentations
• Cultivate new account leads for local sales
• Track sponsorships in specified programs
• Assist as point of contact with sponsors on game night set up and pre-game hospitality elements.
• Assist with collection of all proof of performance materials.
• Perform Competitive Network Analysis
• Update Customer database
• Other various projects as assigned
1. Good oral and written communication skills.
2. Knowledge of sports.
3. Ability to work non-traditional hours, weekends & holidays
4. Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
5. Must be 19 years of age or older
6. Must be a student in pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor, Master or Juris Doctor degree
7. Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the US
8. Must have sophomore standing or above
9. Must have a 3.0 GPA
Interested students should apply here and specify they're interested in the ad/sales internship.
Mayor Jim Kenney doesn't seem to fully understand the concept of a sports wager.
The general rule I like to follow: if you win a bet, you GET SOMETHING OF VALUE in return.
Now, the Mayor of Philadelphia won a bet with the city of Brockton, Mass. and he has to SEND THEM STUFF.
Makes no sense.
Anyway, I guess the city of Brockton now has to dress their Rocky Marciano statue up in Eagles gear. Lulz. So Mr. Kenney is shipping them some goods. I hope the people of New England had to pay for it.
As Eagles fans know all too well, the official Eagles gear is not cheap.
Packing away some Eagles gear and sending it your way @MayorBillCarp — thanks for being such a good sport! Look forward to seeing the @Eagles wings flying high on Brockton’s Rocky! #FlyEaglesFly pic.twitter.com/Xal5l7VSqE— Jim Kenney (@PhillyMayor) February 23, 2018