1. Reuben Frank tells us the name Ifeanyi Momah is
pronounced “E-feind-ee Mow-ma.” Here’s why you’re going to want to remember
2. Momah is a freak of nature. You may have heard the new
wide receiver for the Eagles stands 6-foot-7-inches tall, as his size has
received top billing in most of the reports about the signing from Saturday.
Well according to various reports, the 23 year old also clocked a 4.4 40 time
at workouts, making for a potentially devastating combination of size and
3. Fun fact: Momah also saw time as a defensive end in
third-and-long situations at Boston College. It’s little more than a footnote
in most stories, and the Eagles are strictly bringing him in to play wide
receiver according to Inq beat Jeff McLane, but that just further goes to show how impressive of an athlete this
kid is. Plenty of college football players have tried multiple positions, but you don't see many who have done it at wide receiver and defensive end.
4. There’s a good chance Momah doesn’t make the final
roster. He proved little in college, suffered a torn ACL that ended his senior
season after one game, and wound up going undrafted last April. A year later,
the Eagles are his first shot in the NFL. It will be interesting to see how
long he lasts though.
>> Eagles sign WR Ifeanyi Momah to three year deal [CSN]
>> Momah takes his last shot at the stars [MetroWest Daily News]
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";
Position Title: Intern
Company: NBC Sports Philadelphia
# of hours / week: 10 – 20 hours
Deadline: November 20
This position will work closely with the Vice President of Sales in generating revenue through commercial advertisements and sponsorship sales. The intern will gain first-hand sales experience through working with Sales Assistants and AEs on pitches, sales-calls and recapping material.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist Account Executive on preparation of Sales Presentations
• Cultivate new account leads for local sales
• Track sponsorships in specified programs
• Assist as point of contact with sponsors on game night set up and pre-game hospitality elements.
• Assist with collection of all proof of performance materials.
• Perform Competitive Network Analysis
• Update Customer database
• Other various projects as assigned
1. Good oral and written communication skills.
2. Knowledge of sports.
3. Ability to work non-traditional hours, weekends & holidays
4. Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
5. Must be 19 years of age or older
6. Must be a student in pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor, Master or Juris Doctor degree
7. Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the US
8. Must have sophomore standing or above
9. Must have a 3.0 GPA
Interested students should apply here and specify they're interested in the ad/sales internship.
About NBC internships
CAMDEN, N.J. -- The first matchup between the oversized point guards will have to wait.
Ben Simmons will not face off against Giannis Antetokounmpo, who is sidelined because of soreness in his right knee, in the Sixers' Saturday evening game against the Bucks. Antetokounmpo is averaging 28.2 points, 10.1 rebounds, 4.6 assists and 1.3 blocks per game this season.
That’s not the only absence.
Jerryd Bayless, who had started in place of JJ Redick (leg), is out with a sore left wrist. Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot gets the nod at shooting guard.
“It’s another opportunity to show up and make some shots and prove that I can do that,” Luwawu-Cabarrot said at shootaround, also noting he has to play tough defense on Eric Bledsoe (17.7 points per game).
Reigning Rookie of the Year Malcolm Brogdon will also miss the game because of a personal matter, per the Journal Sentinel. Brogdon beat out Joel Embiid and Dario Saric for the award last season.
Markelle Fultz (right shoulder) remains out. He worked on free throws, driving drills, and knocked down a jumper in the portion of shootaround available to the media.