Position Title: Intern
Company: NBC Sports Philadelphia
# of hours / week: 10-15
Deadline to apply: November 20
Assist marketing and promotions with day-to-day tasks, attend on-site events and implement consumer promotion campaign.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide support for live events through passing out flyers, sending out emails and making phone calls to promote these events, and maintaining communication with outside contacts and vendors.
• Create and execute new marketing initiatives through research and the support of Comcast SportsNet staff.
• Recording all event details on event recap one-sheets
• Handle day-to-day tasks as required of the Marketing Team.
• Assist Marketing Manager with planning and implementation of events as scheduled.
• Additional duties as assigned
• Good communication skills.
• Knowledge of sports
• Ability to work non-traditional hours, weekends & holidays
• Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
• Must be 19 years of age or older
• Must be a student in pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor, Master or Juris Doctor degree
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the US
• Must have sophomore standing or above
• Must have a 3.0 GPA
Interested students should apply here and specify they're interested in the marketing internship.