Eagles

Eagles snap counts: Corey Clement more than doubles season total

Corey Clement played fewer snaps than Wendell Smallwood and LeGarrette Blount on Sunday, but the rookie was still on the field for a career-high 19 snaps (24 percent) on Sunday. 

What's more important is that he was on the field with the game hanging in the balance (see story)

Five of his 19 snaps came on the final drive of the game, when the Eagles got the ball with 6:44 left on the clock and ran it out to seal the 26-24 win. Clement picked up three first downs on that drive and two of them came on third downs. 

Coming into Sunday, Clement had played just eight snaps on the year. He more than doubled that in L.A. 

Wendell Smallwood led the way in terms of snaps for the running backs. He was on the field for 35 plays (44 percent). LeGarette Blount got 26 snaps (33 percent). Blount carried the ball on 16 of his 26 snaps. 

Stefen Wisniewski started the game at left guard and played more than half the snaps but there's still a rotation. Wiz played 49 snaps (62 percent), while Chance Warmack played the other 30 (38 percent). 

The other four offensive linemen and Carson Wentz played all 79 offensive snaps as the Eagles held the ball for over 39 minutes. They lead the league in time of possession. 

For the first time this season, Nelson Agholor played more snaps than Torrey Smith. He had 61 to Smith's 57. It'll be interesting to see what happens to Smith's playing time because of his struggles. 

On defense, Malcolm Jenkins, Jalen Mills, Jordan Hicks, Rasul Douglas, Rodney McLeod and Nigel Bradham didn't leave the field, playing all 57 snaps. 

Brandon Graham led the way for defensive ends, playing 44 snaps, but a handful of them came as an interior lineman. Vinny Curry got 30 snaps, Derek Barnett got 24, Chris Long got 21 and Steven Means picked up the first four of his season. 

DT Justin Hamilton played the first 11 defensive snaps of his career. 

Offense
Lane Johnson - 79 snaps (100 percent)
Brandon Brooks - 79 (100)
Jason Peters - 79 (100)
Jason Kelce - 79 (100)
Carson Wentz - 79 (100)
Alshon Jeffery - 68 (86)
Nelson Agholor - 61 (77)
Zach Ertz - 60 (76)
Torrey Smith - 57 (72)
Stefen Wisniewski - 49 (62)
Wendell Smallwood - 35 (44)
Brent Celek - 34 (43)
Chance Warmack - 30 (38)
LeGarrette Blount - 26 (33)
Corey Clement - 19 (24)
Mack Hollins - 9 (11)
Trey Burton - 9 (11)
Marcus Johnson - 9 (11)
Halapoulivaati Vaitai - 9 (11)

Defense
Malcolm Jenkins - 57 snaps (100 percent)
Jalen Mills - 57 (100)
Jordan Hicks - 57 (100)
Rasul Douglas - 57 (100)
Rodney McLeod - 57 (100)
Nigel Bradham - 57 (100)
Brandon Graham - 44 (77)
Tim Jernigan - 42 (74)
Beau Allen - 38 (67)
Patrick Robinson - 32 (56)
Vinny Curry - 30 (53)
Mychal Kendricks - 24 (42)
Derek Barnett - 24 (42)
Chris Long - 21 (37)
Elijah Qualls - 13 (23)
Justin Hamilton - 11 (19)
Steven Means - 4 (7)
Dexter McDougle - 2 (4)

Eric Rowe tracker 
We are keeping an eye on Rowe in New England all season. If he plays more than 50 percent of the Patriots' defensive snaps this season, that 2018 fourth-round pick the Eagles got in exchange for him will turn into a third-rounder. 

After missing last week with a groin injury, Rowe returned to action in Week 4 against the Panthers, but re-aggravated the injury and left early. 

Week 1: 37 of 69 snaps
Week 2: 34 of 65 snaps
Week 3: 0 of 71 snaps
Week 4: 19 of 63 snaps

2017: 90 of 268 (33.6 percent).