The Baltimore Ravens face the Detroit Lions on Saturday night at M&T Bank Stadium on CSN. Find live stats and news updates here during the game.
Terrell Suggs is dressed and warming up. Looks like he might play. Would be Suggs' first game action since Achilles injury. #RavensTalk— Clifton Brown (@CliftonGBrown) August 27, 2016
Lardarius Webb is not in uniform. Terrence Brooks should see plenty of time at safety tonight. #RavensTalk— Clifton Brown (@CliftonGBrown) August 27, 2016
Joe Flacco gets loud ovation as he runs out of tunnel for introductions .#RavensTalk— Clifton Brown (@CliftonGBrown) August 27, 2016
- Tight end Ben Watson was injured in the first quarter. He was helped off the field with assistance from team medical personnel. According to sideline reporter Brent Harris, Watson injured his right leg and was unable to put weight on the leg as he was brought to the locker room.
Tight ends Maxx Williams and Dennis Pitta did not dress tonight. Tight end depth for Week 1 could be issue if Watson not ready. #RavensTalk— Clifton Brown (@CliftonGBrown) August 27, 2016
- Joe Flacco helped Baltimore to a solid first drive, but it stalled outside of the red zone. Baltimore settles for a field goal.
- Watson has been lost for the season with a torn right Achilles. More from Clifton Brown here.
Lions end 12-play, 45-yard drive with 28-yard FG by Prater. Ravens 3, Lions 3, 12:06 left 2nd qtr #RavensTalk— Bo Smolka (@bsmolka) August 27, 2016
Game tied, 3-3
Flacco was 11-16, 94 yds... A pretty short night, pulled early in 2nd qt. pic.twitter.com/2GegOWWb4V— Brent Harris (@BrentHarrisTV) August 27, 2016
Helmet off, hat on... Terrell Suggs is done for the night... Looked good in his return, very active pic.twitter.com/e95M4nw8uc— Brent Harris (@BrentHarrisTV) August 27, 2016
- Another Ravens drive stalls, but Tucker adds another short field goal
- Quarterback Ryan Mallett, in relief of Joe Flacco, hits Jeremy Butler for a nice pass-and-catch TD in the end zone.
- An Anthony Levine interception of Detroit QB Matthew Stafford set Baltimore up in the red zone to begin a drive before the half.
- Running back Kenneth Dixon was taken off the field with a left knee injury after a play at the goal line. Updates to follow.
- Ryan Mallett sneaks the ball into the end zone for a TD.
- Late 60-yard field goal from Matt Prater makes it 20-6.
HALFTIME 20-6 RAVENS
- Kenneth Dixon has been ruled out with a knee sprain. Details here.
- Baltimore adds a field goal
- Quarterback Josh Johnson leads a drive that ends in a QB sneak for a touchdown.
FINAL: 30-9, Ravens
Check back for more....