The Redskins appeared to be as healthy as they’ve been in weeks at the start of Thursday’s practice. In fact, all 53 players on the roster were participating in individual drills (prior to practice being closed to the media).
Here’s a quick rundown of everyone who's on the injury report this week:
- NT Terrance Knighton (migraines) practiced for a second consecutive day. Although he said the headaches could return without warning, he appears to be on track to play vs. the Saints after missing last Sunday’s game.
- ILB Keenan Robinson (shoulder/neck) returned to practice after sitting out Wednesday. Coach Jay Gruden sounded concerned, but the fact that Robinson was on the field seems to denote progress.
- DE Jason Hatcher (knee) also returned after taking a maintenance day Wednesday. He’s been taking Wednesdays off for several weeks, so he should be okay for Sunday.
- CB Chris Culliver (knee) was back out there and appeared to be moving fine. He was listed as limited on Wednesday.
- CB DeAngelo Hall (toe) was practicing for a second straight day after being limited Wednesday. He appeared to be running and cutting a little better but until he’s full-go for a least one practice, I’d expect him to remain sidelined.
- FS Dashon Goldson (wrist/hamstring) and WR Andre Roberts (ankle) were participating, as well. Both were limited Wednesday. Goldson's wrist was heavily taped and he appeared to be favoring it.
- CB Bashaud Breeland (hamstring), OLB Ryan Kerrigan (hand), C Josh LeRibeus (elbow/shoulder) and RB Chris Thompson (back) all appeared to be fine. They were full-go Wednesday, as well.
As usual, Gruden will provide a more thorough update after practice. The teams will also release a status update this afternoon.