Here is what you need to know on this Monday, October 3, six days before the Washington Redskins go up the road to play the Ravens in Baltimore.
—Today's schedule: Jay Gruden news conference 3 p.m., on CSN and CSNmidatlantic.com
—Days until: Redskins @ Ravens 6; Eagles @ Redskins 13; Redskins vs. Bengals in London 27
Redskins 31, Browns 20 by the numbers
—Sunday’s fourth-quarter come from behind win was the fifth of Kirk Cousins’ career, more than any Redskins quarterback since Mark Rypien.
—Cousins 183 yards passing were the fewest he has had in a game since becoming a full-time starter and the fewest in any game he started and finished since Week 17 of the 2013 season.
—Jordan Reed caught nine passes for 73 yards. In doing so he caught his 200th career pass. He has reached 200 career catches faster than any tight end in NFL history, 38 career games. Kellen Winslow reached 200 catches in 39 games.
—Running back Matt Jones had a career high 22 rushing attempts and his 112 rushing yards were the most he has had in a game since Week 2 of the 2015 season.
—Trent Murphy got a sack of Cody Kessler, his fourth of the year, setting a career high.
—The Redskins forced and recovered two fumbles. They now have forced 29 fumbles since the start of the 2015 season and recovered 20. Both totals lead the NFL during that time.
—The Redskins scored touchdowns on four of their five trips to the red zone. Coming into the game they had scored only three touchdowns after entering the red zone all year.
Tandler on Instagram
In case you missed it
- Sure seems like NFL is closely watching Josh Norman
- Norman trolls fans who said he'd fail without Panthers defense
- Three Redskins defenders exit Browns game with injury
- Redskins defense settling into familiar pattern
- Matt Jones has breakout game in front of his mom
- What we learned from Redskins' win over Browns
- Fourth-quarter fuels Redskins over Browns
- Gallery: Redskins 31, Cleveland 20
- Norman on his interception, and bow and arrow celebration