After picking up their first win of the season last week against the Giants, the Redskins will face the 0-3 Browns at home this Sunday.
Here are some of the biggest storylines and predictions from CSN Redskins insiders JP Finlay and Rich Tandler on the Week 4 matchup.
RELATED: REDSKINS vs. BROWNS WEEK 4 LIVE BLOG
Redskins vs. Browns Week 4 Preview:
When: Sunday, October 2 at 1:00 p.m.
Where: FedEx Field. Landover, Maryland.
How to Watch: Redskins Kickoff airs at Noon on CSN Mid-Atlantic. The game is set to begin at 1:00 p.m. on CBS.
Live Stream: NFL GamePass
Redskins vs. Browns Week 4 Storylines:
- Five things to know: The time is now for the Redskins, but they can't overlook the Browns.
- Holes in the secondary: Someone will have to step in for DeAngelo Hall, who is out for the season after leaving last week's game against the Giants with a torn ACL. David Bruton, on the other hand, says his hamstring feels fine and he is good to go against the Browns.
- Offensive line adjustments: Shawn Lauvao and Kory Lichtensteiger are out for the forseeable future, so that means Jay Gruden has to make some changes to the O-line. He recently signed center John Sullivan, who may or may not be ready to play Sunday.
-Is this a trap game? When asked if he thought the matchup against the Browns was a trap game, Kirk Cousins said "I don’t see any game in the NFL as a trap game. I mean, we’re 1-2. What are we feeling comfortable about?" He pointed out the Browns are a few plays away from being 2-1, and that he won't be taking the game lightly.
-No homecoming for RGIII: This week was highly anticipated by Redskins fans as the return of RGIII, but after suffering a potentially season-ending shoulder injury, he won't be on the field. However, that doesn't mean the game isn't important - the Redskins have the chance to even up their record, which is a big deal.
Redskins vs. Browns Week 4 Betting Lines, via Oddsshark:
- Line: Redskins -6.5
- Over/Under: 45.5. The Redskins have hit the over in five straight games.
- Against the Spread: The Redskins are 1-4 ATS in their last five home games.