Here are the five best plays or moments from the Washington Wizards' 121-103 win over the Houston Rockets on Friday night...
1. This version of must-see moments begins with the highlight of the night, a poster slam by Tomas Satoransky. He gained speed on the way to the rim and made Zhou Qi regret challenging the shot.
Satoransky threw down the best dunk of his NBA career so far:
Here's a few more angles. Pay attention to Marcin Gortat's reaction on the bench:
[RELATED: WIZARDS BEAT ROCKETS AT THEIR OWN GAME]
2. John Wall (17 points) only had four assists but he made the most of them. This dime went through his legs on the fastbreak. It was amazing:
Speaking of Wall, it was 'Wall with the Shades' night at Capital One Arena. There were some great moments that came out of that including Markieff Morris warming up in them pregame:
And there was the NBC Sports Washington broadcast crew wearing the glasses. Phil Chenier was hilarious:
3. Here's another one of Wall's assists, a beautiful bounce pass to Kelly Oubre, Jr. for a fastbreak dunk. This pass was significantly harder to pull off than it looked:
4. Bradley Beal had a solid night with 21 points, including this dunk:
5. This is one of the worst gambling beats you will see in the NBA. The over/under for this game was 223.5, yet Brionte Weber stole the ball and nailed a three at the buzzer beater to push the total score to 224. That's brutal.
The over/under for tonight's game was 223.5 at several Vegas sportsbooks. This buzzer-beater three pushed the game total to 224! That's a horrible beat @notthefakeSVP https://t.co/4UvnSfg9A6 pic.twitter.com/M7VL0eDMcb— Chase Hughes (@ChaseHughesNBCS) December 30, 2017
[RELATED: LATEST NBA POWER RANKINGS]