Here are the five best plays or moments from the Wizards' 122-105 loss to the Charlotte Hornets on Friday night...
1. This was a tough one for the Wizards. For the third time this season, they got beaten by the Hornets and for the second straight time it was in a blowout.
They still had their moments, though, including this alley-oop from Tomas Satoransky (11 points) to Markieff Morris (13 points, eight assists, six rebounds). It was the second alley-oop connection for those two in as many games:
2. This was a play that encapsulated the Wizards' night. Jodie Meeks drew a flagrant foul on Michael Carter-Williams, but took a hard shot to the head:
Michael Carter-Williams got all face when trying to block Jodie Meeks. Yeah, that'll be a flagrant. pic.twitter.com/QRUVmG2ZVw— NBC Sports Wizards (@NBCSWizards) February 24, 2018
3. Kelly Oubre, Jr. had a solid game with 11 points, including this big dunk:
4. Speaking of Oubre, he helped the Wizards close the first half with a late surge. The real highlight was Bradley Beal stealing the ball and hitting a corner three at the buzzer:
WHAT A WAY TO END THE HALF. pic.twitter.com/tgK5yxei5y— NBC Sports Wizards (@NBCSWizards) February 24, 2018
5. Beal ended up with 33 points, six assists and six rebounds. Here's an and-1 he got to go down in the second half:
Bradley Beal with the super smooth and-1. pic.twitter.com/5GTFr6KBci— NBC Sports Wizards (@NBCSWizards) February 24, 2018
All in all, it was an ugly performance for the Wizards. To cheer you up, we'll leave you with this young fan who had a great time at Capital One Arena despite the result:
RELATED: LATEST NBA POWER RANKINGS