Here are the five best plays or moments from the Wizards' 110-103 loss to the Bucks on Saturday night...
1. The Wizards lost to the Bucks and in doing so had a four-game winning streak snapped. But this game had plenty of highlights.
John Wall was one of the standouts with 16 points and 16 assists. He had this play where he used an up-and-over move to set up a finger roll off the glass.
[RELATED: HOW TO VOTE FOR WIZARDS PLAYERS AS ALL-STARS]
2. Wall had a lot of nice passes including this one that set up an easy bucket for Ian Mahinmi:
3. Bradley Beal had 20 points, five rebounds and two blocks. HIs best play involved his best move, a stepback jumper:
4. Beal was also involved in the most memorable moment of this game. In the fourth quarter he was pulled to the ground by Bucks guard Matthew Dellavedova on a fastbreak. It was a flagrant foul and drew both teams to a confrontation:
[RELATED: WALL SAYS DELLY IS A DIRTY PLAYER]
5. Walls 16 assists were a season-high. Here's another one of them:
The Wizards also had a home winning streak of five games snapped. Now they have three days off before welcoming the Utah Jazz to town.