Here are the best plays or moments from the Washington Wizards' 120-117 loss to the Golden State Warriors on Friday night at Oracle Arena.
1. Bradley Beal wasn't in the game long because he was kicked out shortly before halftime. Of his four points, these were the best:
That wasn't the only time Beal and Draymond Green faced off.
2. John Wall and Stephen Curry got into it early in this one. Curry took a charge while Wall was posting up and trash-talking ensued centering on Wall's opinion that Curry flopped.
Wall was talking well into the next play:
3. That incident, it turns out, was just a precursor. In the final minute before halftime, Beal and Green got into a fight that saw a lot of players get involved.
[RELATED: WIZARDS CROSS LINE IN NOT BACKING DOWN]
4. Wall had 20 points and 14 assists. This was his best play, a pullup jumper from way the heck out:
5. Otto Porter hit a few threes of his own. In fact, he set a career-high with seven threes made.
Porter scored 29 points to go along with 10 rebounds.
Here's a bonus clip. We had some fun with Chris Miller's interview on Wizards HangTime.
[PODCAST - WIZARDS PUT UP A GOOD FIGHT VS. WARRIORS]