Here are the best plays or moments from the Washington Wizards loss to the Los Angeles Lakers 102-99 in overtime on Wednesday night at the Staples Center.
1. It wasn't a great night overall for Ian Mahinmi, as he left with a sprained left ankle. But he did have this impressive block, one that had him pretty fired up afterwards:
2. Lonzo Ball came in with all the hype and didn't have his best game. This play, however, was very impressive. He threw a pass 3/4 of the court right on the money for one of his 10 assists:a
Okay, Lonzo, this was nice. pic.twitter.com/TGf0CQVozQ— NBC Sports Wizards (@NBCSWizards) October 26, 2017
3. This was the play of the night. John Wall hit the jets to throw down a massive left-handed dunk for two of his 18 points:
Here's a bonus highlight from Wall. He beat the buzzer at the end of the first half with a stop-and-pop jumper:
John Wall, professional buzzer-beater. pic.twitter.com/EBqkZMatxb— NBC Sports Wizards (@NBCSWizards) October 26, 2017
4. Bradley Beal had a game-high 28 points and this was his best play. Beal did his best Kobe Bryant impression at the Staples Center of all places:
5. So, the Lakers came back to win after forcing overtime and LaVar Ball called it. He appeared on the NBC Sports Washington broadcast and called the victory, therefore getting the last laugh after the Wizards themselves did some talking.
not like this not like this pic.twitter.com/idrJwfojPa— NBC Sports Wizards (@NBCSWizards) October 26, 2017
That may make some Wizards fans sick. Oh well, get 'em next time.
[RELATED: IS JOHN WALL THE NBA'S BEST POINT GUARD?]