Here are the best plays or moments from the Wizards' loss to the Phoenix Suns on Wednesday night.
1. John Wall didn't light up the box score quite like we're used to against Phoenix. He finished with a solid 21 points and six assists.
He did have some nice plays, though, including this layup where he created his own fastbreak out of pure speed:
2. This was Wall's nicest assist. He found Marcin Gortat alone in the open court and Gortat threw it down with emphasis:
Gortat finished with nine points and 13 rebounds.
[RELATED: BEAL'S 40 POINTS NOT ENOUGH FOR WIZARDS]
3. This was Wall's best play. We have seen him block some guys who are bigger than him over the years, but Dragan Bender is 7-foot-1. How does Wall do this?
4. The Suns ended up winning the game despite the Wizards at one point holding a 22-point lead. Devin Booker had 22 points to help the Suns win, including two on this dunk after he blew by Wall:
5. Wall would end up with a nice dunk of his own. He cut to the basket and was open for a two-handed slam:
The takeaway from this one was a lack of defense on the Wizards' part and Bradley Beal (40 points) didn't hold back when breaking it down afterwards:
[RELATED: BEAL FED UP WITH WIZARDS AFTER LOSS]