Here are the five best plays or moments from the Wizards' 114-110 win over the Bulls on New Year's Eve...
1. Before the game started, Bulls center Robin Lopez did his usual thing by messing with the opponent's mascot. G-Wiz started the whole thing, but Lopez ended up taking it to a different level:
ROBIN LOPEZ CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS 😂 pic.twitter.com/sHGtKcwfj3— NBC Sports Wizards (@NBCSWizards) December 31, 2017
No one messes with G-Wiz. Back off, Robin.
[RELATED: BEAL ADDS TO HIS ALL-STAR RESUME]
2. Once the game actually started, there were tons of noteworthy highlights. Bradley Beal had 39 points, nine rebounds, nine assists and two steals. Here was one of his best plays, a steal that led to two points on the other end:
3. On this play the Wizards also saw defense lead to offense. John Wall (21 points) blocked a shot and it led to Kelly Oubre, Jr. (12 points) slamming it home for two:
[RELATED: HOW TO VOTE FOR NBA ALL-STARS]
4. Here's more from Beal. He exploded into the lane and threw down a dunk that had the soldout crowd at Capital One Arena going wild:
5. That block you saw earlier from Wall? It was just one of four. Here's his third:
And here's his fourth:
There is no guard better than Wall at blocking shots in the game right now.
5. Wall also hit a huge and-1 layup to help seal the win. But it was this offensive rebound soon after that locked down the victory:
Happy New Year's, everyone!
[RELATED: LATEST NBA POWER RANKINGS]