Here are the five best plays or moments from the Wizards' 130-103 win over the Orlando Magic on Saturday night...
1. This one had all the offense. The Wizards set a season-high with 130 points scored at least 30 points in three of the four quarters.
The first quarter was their biggest one. They dropped 37 points and Markieff Morris had nine of his 16 in the frame.
On this play, John Wall (10 points, 13 assists) set him up for an alley-oop:
[PODCAST: JOHN WALL GOES 1-ON-1]
2. The Wizards hit 16 threes in the game for just the eighth time in franchise history. Kelly Oubre, Jr. (16 points) had three of them, including on this play where he grabbed a rebound and drove up the court to shoot from long range:
3. Wall had two threes himself. On this one he hit the shot in Bismack Biyombo's face, then gave him a stare as they ran down the court. The stare wasn't caught on TV:
John Wall hit this three right in Bismack Biyombo's face. pic.twitter.com/6oxn4tbM9y— NBC Sports Wizards (@NBCSWizards) December 24, 2017
[RELATED: HOLIDAY GIFT IDEAS FOR WIZARDS FANS]
4. Wall's 13 assists were his most since he returned from a nine-game injury absence. He got one of them here on a play that set up Oubre. It was a nice finish with the right hand for Oubre, who has worked that into his game this season:
Kelly Oubre with the and-1. pic.twitter.com/EnZZuspkAW— NBC Sports Wizards (@NBCSWizards) December 24, 2017
5. As mentioned above, there were a ton of threes for the Wizards. In this second half sequence, Otto Porter (17 points) and Bradley Beal (17 points) hit back-to-back triples:
This game went much better than Friday night's, when they got blasted by the Nets. It was a win and it was fun. We'll leave you with this part of the broadcast when Kara Lawson expressed awe at Elfrid Payton's hair:
[RELATED: LATEST NBA POWER RANKINGS]