Here are the five best moments from the Washington Wizards' 120-115 win over the Philadelphia 76ers on Wednesday night at Capital One Arena
RELATED: MUST-SEE PHOTOS FROM OPENING NIGHT
1. John Wall posted up T.J. McConnell and finished with a thunderous left-handed slam in what was clearly the play of the game.
This may go down as one of the best dunks of the entire Wizards season:
2. Wall had some great dunks, but he played a solid game overall with 28 points and eight assists. Check out this block on Markelle Fultz, a fellow No. 1 overall pick who was making his NBA debut:
3. Kelly Oubre, Jr. had a strong game with 14 points and seven rebounds. He did a great job pitching in when Jason Smith left with an injury. His best play was this ridiculous putback dunk. Everything in the universe aligned perfectly for him to put one back and rock Capital One Arena in the process:
Kelly Oubre. pic.twitter.com/Pyy8Zx8jN1— Rudy (@DCBarno) October 19, 2017
Oubre's postgame quote on the dunk was sensational:
"Man, I don't know. I just jumped in the air and the ball was in the rim. I blacked out, honestly, in that moment. I'm just happy it happened. It was all God. God took over my soul at that point."
4. Marcin Gortat had a monster night with 16 points, 17 rebounds and three blocks. Ten of his points came in the fourth quarter alone, including this powerful dunk assisted by Wall. Gortat broke out his signature celebration afterwards:
5. Wall could not be stopped in the second half. This was his second-best dunk of the night, but still a great highlight:
Afterwards, when Wall was asked about his collection of dunks, he replied: "it's Wolf Season, just keep watching."