Here are the five best plays or moments from the Washington Wizards' 106-92 win over the Portlant Trail Blazers on Tuesday night...
1. Much of this post will be about Bradley Beal, who set a career-high and a Moda Center record with 51 points. It was, in fact, the most ever scored by an opponent at Portland.
But first, some love for the bench. The Wizards had 41 bench points including 10 from Mike Scott. He was a perfect 5-for-5 from the field.
Here he is scooping in a layup. Judging by the lack of retweets, nobody got 'The Office' reference:
2. Kelly Oubre, Jr. also made an impact off the bench. He had 14 points and a career-high five steals. In this sequence in the first half he hits a three, steals the ball and then lays it in:
[RELATED: BEAL SHAKES OUT OF SLUMP TO MAKE HISTORY]
3. We should have known Beal was going to blow up when he arrived to the arena like this:
Beal was excellent from the start with 19 points in the first half. He then had 32 in the second half, including 19 in the third quarter. Here he is sinking an and-1:
4. Beal later hit several shots to put the Blazers down for good. This three helped the Wizards keep some distance in the fourth quarter:
5. This three essentially sealed the victory. The Blazers were threatening, but Beal told them goodnight:
Beal returned to the locker room only to get doused by water by his teammates. It was a fun way to end a memorable night:
That game was much better than what happened on Monday night.
[RELATED: JOHN WALL LOVES HIM SOME SEAN TAYLOR]