Here are the five best plays or moments from the Wizards' 100-91 win over the Clippers on Friday night...
1. This game got started much like the previous one did, on Wednesday when the Wizards and Grizzlies couldn't buy a bucket. But the offense got going sooner than later and for the Wizards that breakout came with back-to-back threes.
Mike Scott hit the first one and Bradley Beal quickly followed up with the second one:
2. Beal ended up with 20 points and 11 rebounds. His best play of the night was this stepback jumper over Sam Dekker that had the Wizards' bench going nuts. Keep an eye on John Wall's hopping celebration:
Bradley Beal's stepback is TOUGH. pic.twitter.com/UhbbCrQ7en— NBC Sports Wizards (@NBCSWizards) December 16, 2017
[PODCAST: WHAT'S UP WITH MARKIEFF MORRIS?]
3. Scott kept it going and finished with a team-high 22 points. Scott has had an impressive season and this may have been his best play so far.
Scott got open on fastbreak and threw down his best dunk of the year:
4. Wall had a modest night of 15 points and five assists as he continues to work within a minutes restriction. But he did get in some nice highlights including this block:
John Wall said GET OUT. pic.twitter.com/8jrcTAuN2Y— NBC Sports Wizards (@NBCSWizards) December 16, 2017
5. The Clippers made it interesting by tying it up several times in the fourth quarter, but the Wizards pulled away in the final five minutes, including this four-point play by Kelly Oubre, Jr., who ended up with eight points and seven rebounds:
Beautiful passing, beautiful stroke by Kelly Oubre for a four-point play. pic.twitter.com/iPhN3rheoQ— NBC Sports Wizards (@NBCSWizards) December 16, 2017
[RELATED: LATEST NBA POWER RANKINGS]