Here are the best plays or moments from the Washington Wizards' 107-96 win over the Toronto Raptors on Sunday night...
1. With 38 points on the night, Bradley Beal was the star of this one and he got it rolling quickly. Beal had 22 points in the first half with many of those coming on drives to the rim.
Beal had an assortment of dunks and didn't need the fastbreak to get them. Here is one of the two-handed variety:
2. Kelly Oubre, Jr. had 10 points to reach double figures for the fifth time in nine games this season. This was his best play, a buzzer-beating three to end the first quarter:
[RELATED: WOULD LEBRON JAMES JOIN THE WIZARDS?]
3. Just minutes into the second quarter, the Wizards were given a major break. While they were playing without John Wall, the Raptors lost their own star point guard when Kyle Lowry got ejected for barking at the refs.
Lowry left the court and appeared to kiss a young kid on his way to the locker room:
4. Here's another play from Oubre. He pulled off what has become his signature play, turning a steal into a one-man fastbreak and finishing with a slam:
5. Beal's scoring barrage continued with 16 points in the second half. Here's another dunk, again with two hands:
[RELATED: COULD THE WIZARDS HAVE THREE ALL-STARS?]