For the fourth consecutive year, Alabama and Clemson will meet in the College Football Playoff. And for the third time, the matchup is for all the marbles.
In 2016, Alabama won 45-40. One year later, Clemson got revenge and took home the title, 35-31. Last year, in one of the CFP semifinals, Alabama won 24-6 and went on to beat Georgia in the national title game.
On Monday night, the Crimson Tide and the Tigers will meet in the 2019 CFP National Championship at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara.
The game pits the two best teams in the country, and they are littered with NFL draft prospects. Alabama is led by defensive lineman Quinnen Williams and safety Deionte Thompson. Clemson's top prospect is defensive lineman Clelin Ferrell.
Alabama coach Nick Saban is looking for a record seventh college football national championship. He's currently tied with legendary Alabama coach Bear Bryant.
Here's how to watch the Alabama versus Clemson college football national championship game live on TV and online:
When: 5 p.m. PT/8 p.m. ET on Monday, Jan. 7
TV Channel: ESPN
Live Stream: Watch ESPN
CFB NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP STORYLINES
- Alabama RB Najee Harris returns to Bay Area
- How the Bay Area shaped Tua Tagovailoa
- Folsom native Jonah Williams to play key role for Bama
- Quinnen Williams is a draft darling
- Clelin Ferrell wants to be what Aldon Smith should've been
- Deionte Thompson could be a Raiders target
- Tua explains why he doesn't like the 49ers
- Clemson playing for 49ers legend Dwight Clark