If you're a Warriors fan and you woke up Thursday feeling very nostalgic, it makes perfect sense:
In honor of the historic day, we decided to put together the top 10 most-clutch shots from Steph Curry and Klay Thompson.
These are in chronological order and only include the postseason.
1) In Game 3 of the first round of the playoffs in 2015, the Warriors trailed the New Orleans Pelicans by 15 points with less than five minutes remaining. Somehow, this happened:
Curry finished with 40 points and Golden State outlasted New Orleans in overtime to take a commanding three-games-to-zero series lead.
2) Curry sprained his right MCL in Game 4 of the Warriors' first-round playoff series against the Houston Rockets in 2016. He missed the next four games before returning for Game 4 of the Western Conference semifinals against the Portland Trail Blazers.
Through three quarters, he was 0-for-9 from 3-point range. But he started to heat up in the fourth and then proceeded to score 17 points in overtime -- the most in a single OT in NBA history.
Hey, speaking of that "I'm here, I'm back" shot:
The Warriors won 132-125 to take a three-games-to-one series lead.
[RUNNIN' PLAYS PODCAST: Listen to the latest episode]
3) 4) 5) These three shots really don't need introductions:
6) In Game 6 of the 2019 Western Conference semifinals against the Houston Rockets, Steph didn't score a single point in the first half (Klay kept the Warriors afloat with 21 points). But then he did this:
7) And then about a minute later:
As Warriors coach Steve Kerr said on "The Bill Simmons Podcast" months back:
"If I look back at these last five years -- if I had to say what was my favorite game -- it would be Game 6 in Houston last year. Holy s--t. This defines our team. This game defines what our guys are about.
We had a possession late in the game that sealed it basically. Remember, Steph and Draymond were running that side pick-and-roll over and over again and Steph was going nuts.
The final dagger was -- Houston had adjusted, they double teamed Steph, he hits Draymond in the pocket, they come over to rotate to Draymond, he hits Andre along the baseline and Andre kicks it back to Klay for a 3-pointer.
That play to me defines what our team has been about for the last five years. The ball movement, the spacing, the beautiful vision and awareness of Andre and Draymond, and the lethal play of Steph and Klay."
8) 9) 10) In Game 5 of the 2019 NBA Finals, the Warriors -- facing elimination -- led the Toronto Raptors 95-91 with less than six minutes remaining. But the Raptors went on a big run and led 103-97 with just over two minutes and 30 seconds left.
Klay got things going in the right direction with a 3-pointer to make it 103-100 at the 2:32 mark. These two shots followed:
[RELATED: Watch 12 shots from Steph's career that ruined basketball]
The "Splash Brothers" have provided the Warriors and their fans some incredible memories.
And everybody associated with the Dubs is hoping they force this article to be updated over the next couple of years.
Follow @DrewShiller on Twitter and Instagram
[SPORTS UNCOVERED: Listen to the latest episode]