The 2023 NBA All-Star Game reserves have been selected.
TNT on Thursday unveiled the 14 players – seven from each conference – who made the cut for this year’s showcase in Salt Lake City, Utah.
They’ll join the 10 starters – captained by LeBron James and Giannis Antetokounmpo – and will be involved in a live draft just before the game starts to determine the All-Star teams.
Here’s a look at the 14 reserves for 2023:
- G Ja Morant, Memphis Grizzlies
- F/C Domantas Sabonis, Sacramento Kings
- G Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, Oklahoma City Thunder
- F Paul George, Los Angeles Clippers
- G Damian Lillard, Portland Trail Blazers
- F/C Lauri Markkanen, Utah Jazz
- F/C Jaren Jackson Jr., Memphis Grizzlies
- C Joel Embiid, Philadelphia 76ers
- F DeMar DeRozan, Chicago Bulls
- G Jaylen Brown, Boston Celtics
- C Bam Adebayo, Miami Heat
- G Jrue Holiday, Milwaukee Bucks
- F/C Julius Randle, New York Knicks
- G Tyrese Haliburton, Indiana Pacers
The 30 NBA head coaches selected the 14 reserves, picking from two guards, three frontcourt players and two in any position in their respective conferences.
Tip-off for the 2023 NBA All-Star game is slated for Sunday, Feb. 19 at 8 p.m. ET.