The Warriors are back in the NBA Finals for the first time since 2019 and for the sixth time in the last eight seasons after completing a five-game Western Conference finals close-out of the Dallas Mavericks with a 120-110 win Thursday night at Chase Center.
Golden State will face the Boston Celtics in the NBA Finals after they defeated the Miami Heat in Game 7 of the Eastern Conference finals.
The Warriors will have home-court advantage in the NBA Finals since they had a better regular-season record than the Celtics.
Game 1 is set for June 2 at Chase Center in San Francisco, and Game 2 will be on June 5. The series then will shift across the country to Boston on June 8 and June 10 for Games 3 and 4, respectively.
If necessary, Game 5 will be on June 13 in San Francisco, Game 6 on June 16 in Boston and Game 7 on June 19 in San Francisco.
NBC Sports Bay Area will provide coverage 90 minutes before and immediately after each game of the NBA Finals with "Warriors Live: Finals Edition" and other programming.
Each game will be broadcast on ABC.
2022 NBA FINALS SCHEDULE: WARRIORS VS. CELTICS
TV: ABC; Radio: 95.7 The Game
- Game 1: Thursday, June 2, in San Francisco, 6 p.m. PT
- Game 2: Sunday, June 5, in San Francisco, 5 p.m. PT
- Game 3: Wednesday, June 8, in Boston, 6 p.m. PT
- Game 4: Friday, June 10, in Boston, 6 p.m. PT
- Game 5: Monday, June 13, in San Francisco (if necessary), 6 p.m. PT
- Game 6: Thursday, June 16, in Boston (if necessary), 6 p.m. PT
- Game 7: Sunday, June 19, in San Francisco (if necessary), 5 p.m. PT