Here are all the links from around the hockey world, and what I’m reading while really not caring at all about British royalty.
* FOH (Friend of Haggs) Joe Smith has the inside scoop on a struggling Tampa Bay Lightning team that will come to Boston for a Wednesday night tilt with the Bruins. The B’s may be hitting them at the right time, or they may just sluggishly go through the motions as they did on Sunday.
* Some simple solutions for modest improvements for the Montreal Canadiens in the kind of calm, measured take that you don’t expect from anybody in Montreal about the Habs.
* Here’s a story of how Taylor Hall is taking charge of the New Jersey Devils through a tough stretch of games for the upstart hockey club.
* It looks like Sidney Crosby is beginning to show signs of offensive life after a very slow start to the season.
* So the Anaheim Ducks have already pulled down all evidence of it and apologized for a video that had Ryan Kesler jokingly walking naked through the Anaheim Ducks offices. The timing was definitely bad on this, but clearly there was no bad intent here.
* The Hockey News has the other side of Captain Serious, Jonathan Toews. While I appreciate this story that was well researched, I feel like I’ve been reading articles for years trying to convince me that there’s this other wacky, humorous side to Toews. He’s absolutely a great guy, but maybe, just maybe, there’s nothing wrong with being Captain Serious.
* For something completely different: Years later, Good Will Hunting continues to be the perfect Boston movie.