What makes fantasy football so great? It's actually fun to do your homework.
If you're reading this, you're looking to get a jump-start on preparing for your 2020 fantasy draft ahead of the NFL season. That means poring over the latest player rankings at each position, identifying potential sleepers and busts and developing the perfect draft strategy to lift you to fantasy glory.
- Editor’s Note: Dominate your draft with Rotoworld Premium's 450+ player profiles, rankings, projections, mock drafts, exclusive columns and more. Subscribe to one of our premium packages for as low as $3.99/month! Click Here
Good news: You've come to the right place. Our 2020 fantasy football draft kit comes complete with all of the draft essentials -- the top 100 overall players, player rankings by position, etc. -- as well as other valuable insights about which players to target and avoid.
So, what are you waiting for? Below is all of our 2020 draft content; dig in!
PLAYER RANKINGS BY POSITION
- Top 100 overall
- Top 20 quarterbacks
- Top 25 running backs
- Top 25 wide receivers
- Top 15 tight ends
- Top 10 defense/special teams
- Top 10 kickers
SLEEPERS, BUSTS AND PLAYER ANALYSIS
- Top 10 sleepers to target
- Top 10 busts to avoid
- Ten players poised for breakout seasons
- Players to target and avoid based on strength of schedule
- Stat projections for Patriots offensive players
- Stat projections for Tom Brady, Bucs offensive players