CSN and Tanguay to Provide Daily Patriots related stories from various cities on the way to Houston on TV, Online and through Social Media All Week Long
The New England Patriots are Super Bowl bound and will take on the Atlanta Falcons in Houston on Sunday, February 5th. CSN New England’s Gary Tanguay is also Houston-bound, boarding a CSN trailer today and starting his road trip to Super Bowl 51 – and fans can get an inside look as TANGUAY TAKES AMERICA!
Tanguay departed from the CSN studios in Burlington, MA this morning at 6AM and has already logged more than 300 miles on his journey to Texas. He will be making several Patriots-related stops along the way including places like New Jersey, Washington, DC, Pittsburgh, Atlanta, New Orleans and more.
"I'm looking forward to telling many off the field stories from the road," said Tanguay. “I’ll be checking in throughout each day on TV, online and on social media and look forward to bringing Patriots fans different types of stories that they normally don’t see.”
“Tanguay Takes America” will be a fun, interactive way for Patriots fans to get ready for the big game as the New England Patriots continue their “drive for five”. This is just the beginning of the robust Patriots Super Bowl coverage that CSN will offer over the next two weeks and through game-day.
Among the stops and visits that Gary will make:
- A visit to the city of the team they just beat (Pittsburgh), plus the city of the team they’ll play (Atlanta)
- The Capitol Impact of the Patriots going to another Super Bowl
- A meet-up with Troy Brown at his home in West Virginia
- Stops in towns that hold roots of success for some of the current Patriots
- A visit to where the Patriots Dynasty began