The Brady family has checked in on social media for Super Sunday.
SUPER BOWL LI: HEADING TO KICKOFF
- From soft-spoken to Patriots motivator: The transformation of Devin McCourty
- Can Patriots float to victory today?
- Curran: Why I gave my MVP vote to Brady and not Ryan
- Bean: Jonathan Kraft is right about the Belichick trade
- Reporting From Houston: Under-the-radar keys from Curran, Perry and Giardi
- Reporting From Houston: Curran, Perry and Giardi discuss whether or not the Patriots should play uptempo
- Patriots-Falcons game notes
- Curran's game preview and prediction
The Patriots quarterback's wife, supermodel Gisele Bundchen, posted a picture of daughter Vivian in her best TB12 gear at NRG Stadium in Houston, where dad will be looking to win his fifth Super Bowl title when he faces the Atlanta Falcons later today:
She also posted a picture of a group of "Brady's Ladies" that included Brady's mom, Galynn (in bandana), who has been ill and is attending a game for the first time this season.
Tom, meanwhile, enlisted a higher power for his game day post. On his Facebook page, Brady shared a Super Bowl message from Pope Francis.https://www.facebook.com/news.va.en/videos/1388341877896492/