The 2019 fantasy football season has arrived. Are you in it to win it?
The fact that you're here suggests you're at least somewhat invested in fantasy this year. That said, you don't have the time to scour the internet for draft research.
You need one go-to reference that has all the fantasy football draft essentials you expect -- rankings for every position, potential breakout candidates, players to avoid -- as well as some helpful explainers on when and how to draft.
Good news: You've come to the right place. Below is NBC Sports Boston's 2019 fantasy football draft kit, which is guaranteed to help you win your league or ... well, nothing. But we think it's pretty helpful.
PLAYER RANKINGS BY POSITION
- Top 100 overall
- Top 20 quarterbacks
- Top 30 running backs
- Top 30 wide receivers
- Top 20 tight ends
- Top 20 defense/special teams
- Top 15 kickers
- Patriots player rankings roundup
SLEEPERS, BUSTS AND PLAYER ANALYSIS
- Top 10 sleepers to target
- Top 10 busts to avoid
- Top running back handcuffs for all 32 teams
- All 32 offensive line units, ranked
- Players not to draft in the first round
- Rookies to target and avoid
- Players whose stock rose, fell on new teams
DOWNLOADABLE CHEAT SHEETS
DRAFT TIPS AND EXPLAINERS
- NBC Sports Boston's 10-team mock draft results
- Seven must-read tips for draft day
- Best fantasy team names
- When is the ideal date to hold your fantasy draft?
- PPR vs. standard scoring, explained
- Auction vs. snake drafts, explained
Click here to download the new MyTeams App by NBC Sports! Receive comprehensive coverage of your teams and stream the Celtics easily on your device.