Every NFL team must trim its roster down from 80 players to 53 players by Tuesday's 4 p.m. ET deadline.
The New England Patriots, according to various reports, have already begun that process by releasing a couple players Monday.
With training camp and the preseason over, head coaches and front office personnel around the league have plenty of film and analysis to look over when deciding which players to keep on the roster.
Check out Phil Perry's final 53-man roster projection here
Follow along with all of the Patriots' roster cuts prior to Tuesday's deadline with our tracker below (check back for updates).
(Last updated Tuesday, Aug. 31 at 12:05 p.m. ET)
- Adrian Colbert, S (Adam Schefter, ESPN)
- Tre Nixon, WR (Ian Rapoport, NFL Media)
- Bill Murray, DT (Tom Pelissero, NFL Media)
- Will Sherman, OL (Mike Reiss, ESPN)
- Kristian Wilkerson, WR (Evan Lazar, CLNS Media)
- Dee Virgin, CB (Jeff Howe, The Athletic)
- D'Angelo Ross, CB (Mark Daniels, Providence Journal)
- Matt LaCosse, TE (Tom Pelissero, NFL Media)
- Alex Redmond, OL (Doug Kyed, PFF)
- Myles Bryant, CB/S (Doug Kyed, PFF)
- Isaiah Zuber, WR (Mike Reiss, ESPN)
- Montravius Adams, DL (Adam Schefter, ESPN)
- Cam Newton, QB (Jim McBride, Boston Globe)
- Akeem Spence, DT (Doug Kyed, PFF)