Coverage begins Thursday, July 19 with Ryan Pace, Matt Nagy, and Mitch Trubisky’s LIVE press conferences beginning at 12 NOON CT!
Expanded Cross-Platform Coverage to include Daily Training Camp Reports, a remote edition of “SportsTalk Live,” In-depth Social Media content, Podcasts, and much more!
Chicago, IL (July 12, 2018) – NBC Sports Chicago – THE home of the #AuthenticFan – is ready to deliver extensive multi-platform coverage of Chicago Bears Training Camp 2018 LIVE from Bourbonnais, IL beginning next week featuring massive digital coverage on NBCSportsChicago.com, along with extensive camp coverage on the network’s signature linear programs SportsTalk Live presented by The Chevy Silverado & In the Loop presented by GMC, plus - full-blown social media coverage on all social platforms, in-depth training camp discussions on the popular “Under Center” Podcast, and much more!
** Coverage kicks off on Thursday, July 19 LIVE at 12 NOON CT as NBC Sports Chicago will carry the Bears Report Day/Opening Press Conference featuring General Manager RYAN PACE, new Head Coach MATT NAGY, and quarterback MITCH TRUBISKY, among others. (NOTE: Live stream also available to authenticated NBC Sports Chicago subscribers at NBCSportsChicago.com/WatchLive or via the NBC Sports app)
Among NBC Sports Chicago’s team of Bears experts features JJ Stankevitz (@JJStankevitz), John ‘Moon’ Mullin (@moonmullinNBCS), and veteran WSCR AM 670 “The Score” personality and host of NBC Sports Chicago’s Bears game day coverage Laurence Holmes (@LaurenceWHolmes), who will provide fans with in-depth training camp insight via the network’s daily “Postcards from Camp” presented by Buffalo Wild Wings segments, which will be featured daily on every NBC Sports Chicago platform, including the network’s dedicated Bears section at NBCSportsChicago.com/Bears.
In addition to extensive daily camp coverage/discussion on SportsTalk Live presented by The Chevy Silverado & In the Loop presented by GMC, fans can look forward to a special, one-hour LIVE from Bourbonnais remote edition of SportsTalk Live on Tuesday, July 24 at 6:00 PM featuring host David Kaplan (@thekapman), a panel of Bears/NFL experts, along with additional special guest interviews. (NOTE: Live stream also available to authenticated NBC Sports Chicago subscribers at NBCSportsChicago.com/WatchLive or via the NBC Sports app)
Additional coverage highlights…
- SOCIAL MEDIA:
- Live look-ins throughout training camp featuring NBC Sports Chicago’s team of Bears experts to be featured on Facebook Live (Facebook.com/NBCSChicago) via Twitter/Periscope (@NBCSBears).
- Twitter (@NBCSBears) coverage to also feature live tweets for all key press conferences, players/coaches interviews, ‘question of the day,’ polls, debates, and much more.
- Fans will be able to find full training camp coverage including breaking news, notable quotes, and expert analysis on Facebook, Twitter (@NBCSBears) and Instagram (from ‘NBCSChicago’).
- Training Camp “Sights & Sounds” moments will also be provided via Snapchat (‘NBCSChicago’), along with additional photos/quick video offerings from ‘NBCSChicago’ through Instagram and Instagram Stories.
- Additional digital/social media coverage to be provided via NBC Sports Chicago Bears contributor Bryan Perez (@BryanPerezNFL)
- PODCASTS: Throughout training camp, fans can look forward to multiple editions of NBC Sports Chicago’s popular “Under Center PODCAST” featuring Stankevitz, Mullin, Holmes, and additional special guests. Fans can download all of NBC Sports Chicago’s podcasts at NBCSportsChicago.com/podcasts and simply subscribe to them via Apple Podcasts, Google Play or Stitcher. The podcasts can be played on any mobile device, laptop, or desktop computer.
NOTE: NBC Sports Chicago will be announcing its Bears regular season multi-platform coverage details in the coming weeks.