Here are 40 random stats about the Blackhawks going into the NHL's Christmas break:
1. The Blackhawks had a -25 goal differential at 5-on-5 in their first 12 games under Jeremy Colliton. They have a +5 goal differential at 5-on-5 in 18 games under Derek King.
2. The Blackhawks have 22 points in 18 games under King. That's an 82-game pace of 100 points.
3. Since Nov. 9, Marc-Andre Fleury ranks No. 4 among all goaltenders in goals saved above average (8.30) and high-danger goals saved above average (6.87).
4. Patrick Kane averages 1:08 of offensive zone possession time per game. Only Connor McDavid (1:22) and Leon Draisaitl (1:14) average more among NHL players.
5. Alex DeBrincat leads the Blackhawks with 17 goals. Kane has assisted on 10 of them, and all 10 of those have been primary assists.
6. Seth Jones has logged 776:06 minutes this season. Only Alex Pietrangelo (797:04) and Brent Burns (776:47) have a higher time on ice among NHL defensemen.
7. Jonathan Toews has a faceoff win percentage of 59.5. The rest of the team combined has a win percentage of 42.6.
8. The Blackhawks are averaging 9.36 high-danger chances against per 60 minutes at 5-on-5, which ranks third. In each of the past three seasons, they ranked dead last at 12.2, 12.9 and 13.7, respectively.
9. At 5-on-5, Brandon Hagel leads the Blackhawks in goals per 60 minutes (1.22) and points per 60 (2.27).
10. Kirby Dach and Connor Murphy have taken the most minor penalties of anybody on the team at 10.
11. The Blackhawks have given up 12 power-play goals in their last eight games. They allowed only nine in their first 22.
12. Jake McCabe has been on the ice for the most defensive zone faceoffs in all situations at 249. Murphy is second at 244. Toews is third at 219.
13. Dominik Kubalik has two goals on 37 shots at 5-on-5 for a shooting percentage of 5.41. He had 33 goals on 226 shots at 5-on-5 in his first two NHL seasons for a shooting percentage of 14.6.
14. Dach's expected goals for: 8.21. Actual goals for: 5.
15. DeBrincat has generated 38 scoring chances off the rush. No NHL player has more.
16. The Blackhawks rank 29th in slot shots per game (11.7), 31st in shots on goal per game (26.2) and 31st in shot attempts per game (53.6).
17. Kane has hit the post or crossbar four times this season. In his NHL career, including the postseason, he has hit the post 82 times and crossbar 20 times.
18. The Blackhawks rank fourth in hits per 60 minutes at 25.9. Ryan Carpenter leads the team with 69 hits.
19. The Blackhawks rank sixth in blocked shots per 60 minutes at 14.8. Murphy leads the team with 63.
20. Only three Blackhawks have a positive goal differential at 5-on-5: Erik Gustafsson (+2), Caleb Jones (+2) and Josiah Slavin (+1).
21. Dylan Strome leads the Blackhawks in takeaways per 60 minutes at 3.82. Across an 82-game season, that's a pace of 72. He's never had more than 39 in a season.
22. MacKenzie Entwistle is on pace for 15 goals this season.
23. DeBrincat has drawn 12 penalties and taken only three for a differential of +9. Only Connor McDavid (13), Joel Eriksson Ek (13) and Elias Pettersson (+10) have a better net differential.
24. The Blackhawks have a -13 goal differential in the first period. They have a -7 differential in the second and -2 in the third.
25. The Blackhawks have scored the first goal 14 times this season. Hagel has scored five of those goals.
26. The Blackhawks rank ninth in rush chances for per game at 6.7 They rank 13th in rush chances against at 5.8.
27. DeBrincat leads the team in inner slot shots at 22. Dach is right behind him at 20. Philipp Kurashev is third at 16.
28. The Blackhawks have 42 goals at 5-on-5 this season. Only the New York Islanders (38) are below them, in part because they've played four fewer games.
29. Seth Jones is on pace for 62 points, which would be a new career-high. His previous personal best was 57, set in 2017-18 with Columbus. That's the only season he finished with more than 46 points.
30. The Blackhawks have nine goals from their defensemen so far this season. They had 21 last season.
31. Calvin de Haan is the only Blackhawks regular that hasn't recorded a point yet this season. He's played in 26 games.
32. The most scoring chances the Blackhawks have generated in a game this season is 38. It happened in a 2-0 loss to San Jose on Nov. 28.
33. The most scoring chances the Blackhawks have allowed in a game this season is 47. It came in a 1-0 loss to St. Louis on Oct. 30.
34. The fewest scoring chances the Blackhawks have generated in a game this season is 17. It happened in a 4-3 overtime loss to Dallas on Dec. 18.
35. The fewest scoring chances the Blackhawks have allowed in a game this season is 15. It came, oddly, in a 4-1 loss to N.Y. Islanders on Oct. 19.
36. Kane's shooting percentage this season is 7.4. His career low is 7.9, which was last season. His career percentage is 11.8.
37. The Blackhawks have outshot their opponent just nine times this season. They're 5-4-0 in those games.
38. The Blackhawks have been outshot 20 times this season. They're 5-11-4 in those games.
39. DeBrincat leads the Blackhawks in quality chances at 58. Kane is second at 41. Third? Kubalik at 30.
40. The Blackhawks are 6-2 in overtime/shootouts under King.
*Advanced stats courtesy of Natural Stat Trick and Sportlogiq