NBC Sports Chicago’s 45-Game Bulls Regular Season Game Schedule gets underway with the 2018-19 HOME OPENER against the Central Division rival Detroit Pistons on Saturday, October 20!
HOME OPENER coverage - featuring veteran Bulls expert/multi-platform host MARK SCHANOWSKI, along with former Bulls standouts KENDALL GILL & WILL PERDUE, and new Bulls in-game reporter KELLY CRULL - to include on-site United Center remote editions of “Bulls Pre/Postgame Live,” plus - expanded social media coverage via every NBC Sports Chicago portal all day/night!
Highlighted match-ups on NBC Sports Chicago’s Bulls telecast schedule to feature the only home game telecast against LeBron James and the Los Angeles Lakers, a road battle against the two-time defending NBA Champion Golden State Warriors, plus – a special international road telecast against the Orlando Magic from Mexico City!
RETURNING THIS SEASON: Live streaming coverage of EVERY Regular Season Bulls telecast on NBC Sports Chicago – including all Pre/Postgame Shows –
to be made available to authenticated subscribers on NBCSportsChicago.com!
RETURNING THIS SEASON: NBC Sports Chicago to carry “Bulls Pre/Postgame Live” before/after EVERY GAME (including all games airing on WGN, TNT, and ESPN)!
RETURNING THIS SEASON: Bulls Legend/Four-Time NBA Champion HORACE GRANT to once again be a featured analyst as part of NBC Sports Chicago’s Bulls Coverage Team!
NBCSportsChicago.com to feature additional in-depth coverage from Bulls digital reporter/producer MARK STROTMAN; along with new editions of the popular “BullsTalk Podcast,”
Expanded Social Media highlights to include Bulls-focused editions of Facebook Live, enhanced coverage on Instagram & Instagram Stories,
plus 24/7 Twitter updates from NBC Sports Chicago crew of Bulls experts and much more!
“Bulls Season Preview” special to air Tuesday, October 16 at 7:00 PM CT!
Chicago, IL (October 10, 2018) – NBC Sports Chicago – THE Home of the #AuthenticFan – is once again ready to deliver another thrill-packed season of NBA action with 45 (22 home, 23 road) live regular season Chicago Bulls games (including live streaming to authenticated subscribers via NBCSportsChicago.com). NBC Sports Chicago is also announcing the return of LIVE pre/postgame coverage for EVERY Bulls telecast (including games airing on WGN, TNT, and ESPN), along with its most expansive digital/social coverage to date and much more!
NBC Sports Chicago will carry its first game of the 2018-19 Chicago Bulls regular season on Saturday, October 20 with the HOME OPENER as the Bulls host the Central Division rival Detroit Pistons. In addition to its expanded social media coverage throughout the day on its social media portals, game night coverage on NBC Sports Chicago begins with a special, ONE-HOUR United Center remote edition of Bulls Pregame Live presented by Coors Light at 6:00 PM CT (featuring veteran Bulls expert/multi-platform host Mark Schanowski, along with pre-game analysis from former Bulls standouts/fan favorites Kendall Gill and Will Perdue). ALSO -- Bulls fans will also see new face on the team beat this season as NBC Sports Chicago’s Kelly Crull will provide in-depth, in-game reports and sideline commentary for every Bulls home game telecast this season.
Tip-off for the Home Opener on Sat, Oct. 20 gets underway at 7:00 PM featuring the always-entertaining announcing tandem of veteran Bulls play-by-play announcer Neil Funk and three-time Bulls/NBA champion & fan favorite Stacey King providing game analysis. Bulls Postgame Live presented by BlueCross BlueShield of Illinois immediately follows the final buzzer featuring live post-game press conferences, live locker room player interviews, full highlights and complete post-game analysis. Please note NBC Sports Chicago’s complete Bulls HOME OPENER coverage details below:
(THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE AFTERNOON/EVENING) – NBC Sports Chicago’s social media outlets will provide fans with a multitude of Opening Night “Sights & Sounds” moments from the United Center throughout the day/night featuring enhanced cross-platform coverage on Facebook (Facebook.com/NBCSChicago) and Twitter (@NBCSChicago & @NBCSBulls), with additional photos/quick video offerings from ‘NBCSChicago’ via Instagram and Instagram Live. In addition, fans can look forward to special pregame segments on Facebook Live and live Periscope segments on Twitter.
6:00 PM – Bulls Pregame Live presented by Coors Light – Opening Night coverage from the UC gets underway with a special, ONE-HOUR edition of Bulls Pregame Live presented by Coors Light featuring host Mark Schanowski, along with analysts Kendall Gill and Will Perdue. In addition to up-to-the-minute pre-game updates provided by Bulls in-game reporter Kelly Crull, this half-hour show will feature a complete player match-up breakdown, interviews with Bulls players and coaches, along with a look around the league at additional games taking place during the NBA’s opening week of action.
7:00 PM – HOME OPENER – Chicago Bulls vs. Detroit Pistons – Featuring the always-entertaining announcing tandem – entering their 11th season together – of Neil Funk and Stacey King, along with sideline reports via Kelly Crull.
9:30 PM – Bulls Postgame Live presented by BlueCross BlueShield of Illinois (time approx.) – Hosted by Schanowski, and featuring Gill, Perdue, and Crull, Bulls Postgame Live will provide fans with a thorough game recap/highlights/analysis, plus live post-game press conferences and player interviews, along with preview of the Bulls upcoming match-ups.
10:30 PM – Bulls vs. Detroit (game replay)
For the second-straight season, which includes the team’s road/season opener on Thursday, October 18 at Philadelphia, NBC Sports Chicago will be providing its viewers with surrounding Bulls Pre/Postgame Live coverage for EVERY game (home and road) on the Bulls schedule, which includes local broadcast Bulls telecasts airing on WGN-TV, along with exclusive national games airing on either TNT or ESPN. These additional airings of Bulls Pre/Postgame Live will feature primary host Mark Schanowski, along with a rotation of studio hosts/analysts, including Kendall Gill, Will Perdue, and Kelly Crull. On nights of home games, Crull will also provide viewers with pre/post-game reports and locker room interviews. NOTE: Due to live game programming airing on the main NBC Sports Chicago channel location on occasion, a number of Bulls Pre/Postgame Live editions will air on the network’s alternate channel, NBC Sports Chicago+.
ALSO this season – NBC Sports Chicago welcomes the return of Bulls legend/four-time NBA Champion HORACE GRANT as part of its Bulls Pre/Postgame Live crew for a number of select games on the network’s Bulls season schedule. Grant, known for his trademark on-court goggles, spent 17 standout seasons in the NBA as one of the league’s dominant power forwards and helped guide the Bulls with his fellow teammates Michael Jordan & Scottie Pippen to three consecutive NBA titles (1991, 1992, 1993).
Throughout the season, EVERY Bulls game telecast airing on NBC Sports Chicago, including surrounding pre/postgame coverage, will be accessible live via NBCSportsChicago.com to authenticated NBC Sports Chicago subscribers. The live streaming service is currently available to customers of Comcast/Xfinity, DIRECTV, DISH Network, AT&T U-verse, Mediacom, RCN, WOW!, Time Warner Cable and Charter among numerous other carriers. In addition, NBC Sports Chicago is also available on a variety streaming services including DIRECTV NOW, Hulu, fuboTV, Sling TV, PlayStation Vue, and YouTube TV. For a full list of carriers and more information about NBC Sports Chicago’s live streaming service of Bulls games, viewers are urged to visit the following link: nbcsportschicago.com/live-faq.
In addition, on Tuesday, October 16 at 7:00 CT, Bulls fans can look forward to a sneak preview of the 2018-19 NBA season with the Bulls Season Preview presented by BlueCross BlueShield of Illinois special. Hosted by Schanowski, along with analysts Gill and Perdue, this half-hour special, filled with player/coaches interviews and a detailed season preview analysis, will provide viewers with a comprehensive look at this year’s Bulls roster and all the off-season trades & acquisitions that will have fans prepped for the Opening Night tip-off. NOTE: the Bulls Season Preview special is also scheduled to re-air on Tue, Oct. 16 at 10:00 PM, along with Wed, Oct. 17 at 11:00 PM & Thu, Oct. 18 at 5:30 PM.
In addition to its live stream of every NBC Sports Chicago Bulls game telecast, NBCSportsChicago.com will also provide fans with even more exclusive Bulls content throughout the season including the following:
- NBCSportsChicago.com will stream EVERY Bulls postgame press conference LIVE - providing insider access to head coach Fred Hoiberg addressing the media as it happens – as part of the “Bulls Postgame Live” stream.
- NBCSportsChicago.com Bulls digital reporter and producer Mark Strotman (@markstrot) to provide additional, in-depth Bulls/NBA reports and features throughout the season. Fans are also urged to follow @NBCSBulls on Twitter for full team coverage, #AuthenticFan Night updates, fan photos and game day news throughout the 2018-19 NBA season.
- Video highlights from every Bulls game, including in-game highlights at halftime, as well as extensive post-game reaction from the locker room and analysis from the “Bulls Postgame Live” team.
- “Bulls in :60” - If fans miss a game and want to know what went down, “Bulls in :60” answers the call by providing a quick, sixty-second game recap & highlights package available on NBCSportsChicago.com and across the network’s social media channels.
- “BullsTalk PODCAST” (presented by Coors Light) – Featuring Bulls expert/multi-platform host Mark Schanowski, digital reporter/producer Mark Strotman, Bulls Pre/Postgame Live producer Kevin Anderson, along with an array of special guests, NBC Sports Chicago’s popular “BullsTalk” podcast features in-depth Bulls discussion on the hottest topics and breaking news throughout the season. Fans can download all of NBC Sports Chicago’s podcasts at NBCSportsChicago.com/podcasts and simply subscribe to them via Apple Podcasts, Google Play or Stitcher. The podcasts can be played on any mobile device, laptop, or desktop computer.
- BullsTalk (NBCSportsChicago.com/Bulls) - NBCSportsChicago.com’s high-velocity, real-time, comprehensive Bulls news, video features, recaps/previews, and original commentary section, features continually updated insights from the network’s talent, which includes the “BullsTalk PODCAST.”
- Social media - Fans can also follow and connect with NBC Sports Chicago’s extensive Bulls coverage 24/7 on Facebook (including numerous “Facebook Live” segments with NBC Sports Chicago talent), Instagram and Snapchat at ‘NBCSChicago’
NBC SPORTS CHICAGO
2018 - 2019 Chicago Bulls Schedule
- Sat, Oct 20 vs. Detroit 7:00 pm HOME OPENER!
- Mon, Oct. 22 @ Dallas 7:30 pm
- Wed, Oct. 24 vs. Charlotte 7:00 pm
- Sat, Oct. 27 @ Atlanta 6:30 pm
- Wed, Oct. 31 vs. Denver 7:00 pm
- Fri, Nov. 2 vs. Indiana 7:00 pm
- Wed, Nov. 7 @ New Orleans 7:00 pm
- Mon, Nov. 12 vs. Dallas 7:00 pm NBCSCH+
- Wed, Nov. 14 @ Boston 6:30 pm
- Sat, Nov. 17 vs. Toronto 7:00 pm
- Wed, Nov. 21 vs. Phoenix 7:00 pm
- Mon, Nov. 26 vs. San Antonio 7:00 pm
- Sat, Dec. 1 @ Houston 7:00 pm
- Tue, Dec. 4 @ Indiana 6:00 pm
- Fri, Dec. 7 vs. Oklahoma City 7:00 pm
- Mon, Dec. 10 vs. Sacramento 7:00 pm
- Thu, Dec. 13 @ Orlando (from Mexico City) 8:30 pm
- Fri, Dec. 21 vs. Orlando 7:00 pm
- Sun, Dec. 23 @ Cleveland 5:00 pm
- Wed, Dec. 26 vs. Minnesota 7:00 pm
- Sun, Dec. 30 @ Toronto 5:00 pm
- Sun, Jan. 6 vs. Brooklyn 2:30 pm
- Fri, Jan. 11 @ Golden State 9:30 pm
- Sat, Jan. 12 @ Utah 9:30 pm
- Thu, Jan. 17 @ Denver 8:00 pm NBCSCH+
- Mon, Jan. 21 @ Cleveland 12:00 pm
- Fri, Jan. 25 vs. Los Angeles Clippers 7:00 pm
- Wed, Jan. 30 @ Miami 6:30 pm
- Wed, Feb. 6 vs. New Orleans 7:00 pm
- Fri, Feb. 8 @ Brooklyn 6:30 pm
- Mon, Feb. 11 vs. Milwaukee 7:00 pm
- Sat, Feb. 23 vs. Boston 7:00 pm
- Mon, Feb. 25 vs. Milwaukee 7:00 pm
- Wed, Feb. 27 @ Memphis 7:00 pm
- Fri, Mar. 1 @ Atlanta 6:30 pm
- Fri, Mar. 8 vs. Detroit 7:00 pm
- Sun, Mar. 10 @ Detroit 11:00 am
- Tue, Mar. 12 vs. Los Angeles Lakers 7:00 pm
- Mon, Mar. 18 @ Phoenix 9:00 pm NBCSCH+
- Wed, Mar. 20 vs. Washington 7:00 pm
- Tue, Mar. 26 @ Toronto 6:30 pm
- Wed, Mar. 27 vs. Portland 7:00 pm
- Mon, Apr. 1 @ New York 6:30 pm
- Wed, Apr. 3 @ Washington 6:00 pm
- Wed, Apr. 10 @ Philadelphia 7:00 pm
22 Home, 23 Road regular season games
Total: 45 games
All Times Central Time
Schedule Subject to Change