Watch as the Bulls take on the Hawks tonight on CSN and streaming live on CSNChicago.com. Coverage begins at 6 p.m. with Bulls Pregame Live. Then stick around after the final buzzer to watch Bulls Postgame Live for highlights and analysis.
Click here to watch the game or download the NBC Sports App, your home for live streaming coverage of the Bulls.
1. Don't get caught looking ahead: The biggest game in the NBA this week - not just for the Bulls - will come on Thursday, when Dwyane Wade and the Bulls visit the Miami Heat. But Wade needs to make sure he's paying attention to Wednesday's game against a dynamite Hawks team. He'll get his chance to beat his old team 24 hours later.
2. Take advantage of the back-to-back: Tomorrow will mark the first back-to-back for the Hawks this season, and it's something the Bulls could exploit. After a difficult game against the defending champs that went down to the wire, the Bulls could catch the Hawks cruising for a second consecutive night.
3. Keep the pedal to the metal after halftime: The Bulls exploded after halftime on Monday, outscoring the Magic 27-11 to pull away and earn a victory. It was a stark contrast from what they did in their first six games. On the road against a superior opponent, a third quarter run in the Bulls' favor would go a long way toward pulling off the upset.
4. Where's the defense, Rajon? Through seven games the Bulls' defensive efficiency with Rajon Rondo on the floor is more than 14 points per 100 possessions worse than when he's on the bench. That's a huge number. And going against point guard Dennis Schroder, who put up a career-high 28 points last night against the Cavs, Rondo may see a limited role if he can't slow down the Hawks' floor general.
5. A statement to make: The Bulls' lone road win this season came against the lowly Nets (who are surprisingly 3-4). They lost to Boston and Indiana - two potential playoff teams - and now get another chance to make a statement against a 5-2 Hawks team. Last year the Bulls went into a tail spin after a 120-105 loss in Atlanta, ultimately losing 14 of their next 19 games.
Check out a full game preview to make sure you’re ready for action
[SHOP: Gear up, Bulls fans!]
- Channel Finder: Make sure you know where to watch
- NBC Sports App FAQ: All your questions answered
- Latest on the Bulls: All of the most recent news and notes
- See what Bulls fans are talking about before, during and after the game with Bulls Pulse