Watch as the Bulls take on the Pacers tonight on CSN and streaming live on CSNChicago.com. Coverage begins at 6:30 p.m. with Bulls Pregame Live. Then stick around after the final buzzer to watch Bulls Postgame Live for highlights and analysis.
Click here to watch the game or download the NBC Sports App, your home for live streaming coverage of the Bulls.
FIVE THINGS TO WATCH
1. Yet another three-game losing streak. The Bulls have lost three in a row for the fourth time this season. That's bad news, considering the Bulls have played just 30 games this season. If there's a silver lining, it's that the Bulls are 3-0 in games following those such losing streaks. Perhaps a good omen for Monday evening against the Pacers.
2. Slowing down Jeff Teague. Rajon Rondo's struggles against opposing point guards have been well documented, and Jeff Teague could present another problem Monday night. In his last five games, Teague has averaged 22.2 points, 9.6 assists and 1.2 steals in more than 35 minutes. Paul George is the man in Indiana, but the Pacers go as Teague goes.
3. A back-to-back for Wade. Fred Hoiberg said he expects Dwyane Wade to play Monday against the Pacers after scoring 24 points against the Spurs. Wade has played in four back-to-backs for the Bulls this season, but the results have been anything but great. In 28.0 minutes he's averaging 12.0 points on 30 percent shooting to go along with 4.0 rebounds and 3.3 assists. The Bulls will need more from him Monday to break their skid.
4. Jimmy Butler vs. Paul George. In a battle of two-way stars, the battle between All-Stars in Paul George and Jimmy Butler will be a fun one. It will be interesting to see what Butler has left in the tank after chasing around Kawhi Leonard all Christmas. But the Bulls will need him at their best to slow down George, who has played great of late.
5. Needing Doug McDermott back. After three straight games with double-digit scoring, Doug McDermott struggled with just five points against the Spurs. As we all know, the Bulls bench needs all the help it can get. That starts with McDermott, even with Nikola Mirotic playing well of late. Look for McBuckets to get back on track in what should be a high-scoring game.
[SHOP: Gear up, Bulls fans!]
- Check out the latest stats and standings to make sure you’re ready for action
- Channel Finder: Make sure you know where to watch
- NBC Sports App FAQ: All your questions answered
- Latest on the Bulls: All of the most recent news and notes