Pre-Season Action begins Oct. 6, First Regular Season game on Oct. 30, Plus – Live Pre/Post-Game Shows all season long and comprehensive nightly coverage on ‘SportsNet Central,’ Highlight 2015-16 Schedule
Live streaming coverage of EVERY Pre-Season and Regular Season Bulls telecast – including all Pre/Post-Game Shows –
to be made available to authenticated subscribers on CSNChicago.com and via the NBC Sports Live Extra app
CSNChicago.com to feature 24/7 reporting from Bulls “Insider” Vincent Goodwill; website to also feature live video of Post-Game Press Conferences,
“Bulls Pulse” Social Media Center, Daily Player/Coaches Interviews, Game Highlights, plus In-Game Twitter updates from CSN talent and much more!
Chicago, IL (September 29, 2015) – Comcast SportsNet, the television home for the most games and most comprehensive coverage of the Chicago Bulls, is once again ready to deliver another thrill-packed season of NBA excitement with 42 live regular season Bulls games (23 home, 19 away), including in-depth pre-game and post-game shows, and the most thorough 24/7 online Bulls coverage to date on CSNChicago.com!
In addition -- EVERY pre-season and regular season Bulls telecast on Comcast SportsNet, including surrounding Bulls Pre/Postgame Live coverage, will be streamed live on CSNChicago.com and will be made available via the NBC Sports Live Extra app on tablets and smart phones. Authenticated Comcast SportsNet Chicago subscribers can watch live Bulls action from anywhere in the United States. The live streaming service is currently available to customers of Comcast/Xfinity, DIRECTV, DISH Network, AT&T U-verse, Mediacom, RCN, WOW!, Time Warner Cable and Charter among numerous other carriers. For a full list of carriers and more information about CSN Chicago’s live streaming service of Bulls games, viewers are urged to visit the following link: csnchicago.com/page/live-extra-faq.
The 2015-16 Chicago Bulls regular season on Comcast SportsNet/CSNChicago.com/NBC Sports Live Extra gets underway on Friday, October 30, as 2015 NBA All-Stars Jimmy Butler and Pau Gasol join a loaded Bulls roster featuring Derrick Rose, Joakim Noah, Taj Gibson, Mike Dunleavy, Nikola Mirotic, Kirk Hinrich and rookie Bobby Portis among others, as the Bulls travel to face the Central Division rival Detroit Pistons at 6:30 PM CT, featuring the always-entertaining announcing tandem of Neil Funk and Stacey King (NOTE: Coverage gets underway on Bulls Pregame Live presented by Coors Light at 6:00 PM with hosts Mark Schanowski and Will Perdue). Kia Bulls Postgame Live immediately follows the game featuring new Bulls head coach Fred Hoiberg’s post-game press conference, along with live locker room player interviews and complete post-game analysis. Plus – CSNChicago.com Bulls “Insider” Vincent Goodwill will make regular on-air appearances throughout the season on Bulls Pre/Postgame Live and during home game telecasts.
Game enhancements of note for the 2015-16 Bulls season include a brand new, expanded graphics package, along with the addition of a second super slo-mo camera that is capable of showing slow-motion replays of over 2,000 frames per second.
Comcast SportsNet/CSNChicago.com/NBC Sports Live Extra’s first home game telecast of the ’15-’16 campaign takes place on Friday, November 13 vs. Charlotte featuring expanded, live coverage from the United Center beginning at 5:00 PM on SportsTalk Live presented by The Chevy Silverado, which will then followed by SportsNet Central presented by Comcast Business at 6:00 PM, Bulls Pregame Live presented by Coors Light at 6:30 PM, with tip-off set for 7:00 PM.
In addition to the 42 regular season games, Comcast SportsNet/CSNChicago.com/NBC Sports Live Extra will also televise six Bulls pre-season games starting on Tuesday, October 6 at 7:00 PM, when the Bulls face the Milwaukee Bucks live at the United Center. Additional pre-season match-ups will air on Oct. 10 vs. Minnesota (in Winnipeg, MB), Oct. 12 vs. New Orleans, Oct. 14 vs. Detroit, Oct. 19 at Charlotte, and Oct. 23 vs. Dallas (in Lincoln, NB).
Highlights from this season’s Bulls regular season schedule on Comcast SportsNet/CSNChicago.com/NBC Sports Live Extra features 32 big games against Eastern Conference foes, eight of which are against Central Division opponents. Among the key highlights on this season’s Bulls telecast schedule include three divisional match-ups against former Simeon Career Academy sensation Jabari Parker and the Milwaukee Bucks (Jan. 5 & 12, Apr. 3), three games against Whitney Young H.S. National Player of the Year/2015 NCAA champion Duke standout Jahlil Okafor and the Philadelphia 76ers (Nov. 9, Dec. 14 & Apr. 13), a home battle against four-time NBA All-Star LaMarcus Aldridge and the San Antonio Spurs (Nov. 30), a pair of games against Chicago native/11-time NBA All-Star Dwyane Wade and the Miami Heat (Jan. 25 & Mar. 1), along with the only regular season home game against NBA MVP Stephen Curry and the defending champion Golden State Warriors (Jan. 20). (NOTE: Comcast SportsNet/CSNChicago.com/NBC Sports Live Extra’s complete 2015-16 pre-season and regular season Bulls schedule appears at the end of this release).
For the eighth-straight season, veteran Bulls play-by-play announcer Neil Funk will be teamed up with former Bulls standout center Stacey King, who will handle color analysis all season long. SportsNet Central’s Bulls beat reporter Chuck Garfien will also be the primary courtside reporter for Bulls home game telecasts this season.
Bulls Pregame Live presented by Coors Light (featuring hosts Mark Schanowski and four-time NBA champion center, including three titles with the Bulls, Will Perdue) is a half-hour pre-game show featuring a breakdown of the evening’s match-up, interviews with coaches and players and a look at the other games around the NBA. Bulls Pregame Live will air prior to every Bulls game this season with additional weeknight Bulls pre-game discussion airing on SportsTalk Live presented by The Chevy Silverado. Featuring host David Kaplan, SportsTalk Live will also be the place to hear from numerous Bulls/NBA experts all season long.
Immediately following every game this season, viewers can look forward to the most comprehensive post-game wrap-up show on Kia Bulls Postgame Live. Kia Bulls Postgame Live (hosted by Schanowski/Perdue) will also feature live coverage of new Bulls head coach Fred Hoiberg’s post-game press conference and live locker room interviews with Bulls players. Following the majority of evening Kia Bulls Postgame Live airings, viewers can catch GMC SportsNet Central at 10:00 & 10:30 PM and SportsNet Central presented by CLR at 12 Midnightwith the most complete recap of the day’s top local and national sports news.
Two regular season Bulls games are currently scheduled to be telecast on Comcast SportsNet Plus (see attached schedule). Comcast SportsNet Plus (CSN+) telecasts are provided to Comcast SportsNet affiliates and distributed to viewers when two live events are scheduled simultaneously. CSN+ is available in high-definition on Comcast/Xfinity ch. 201 in the Chicago area/South Bend, IN & on Comcast/Xfinity ch. 285 in the Peoria, Springfield, Rockford and Champaign markets, along with being made available in DIRECTV, DISH Network, AT&T U-verse, RCN, and WOW! homes among others; viewers are urged to visit CSNChicago.com’s CHANNEL FINDER for complete channel location details). Comcast Cable and RCN subscribers can also watch all CSN+ games in standard definition on CLTV.
From a digital/online perspective, Comcast SportsNet’s website, CSNChicago.com, delivers comprehensive 24/7 Bulls coverage all season long, including the following highlights:
- Live stream of Bulls head coach Fred Hoiberg's post-game press conferences (sponsored by Xfinity) following EVERY home game telecast.
- Video highlights from every Bulls game, including in-game highlights at halftime. Pre-game interviews from team practices will also be provided, as well as extensive post-game reaction from the locker room and analysis from the “Kia Bulls Postgame Live” team.
- “Bulls Pulse presented by AT&T U-Verse,” a one-stop social media and behind-the-scenes destination that reveals the latest real time trending topics, player buzz and expert insight from Twitter and Instagram. Plus, “Bulls Pulse” aggregates all Bulls player tweets, along with fan tweets that utilize the hashtag #BullsTalk.
- “Bulls In-Game Live,” – featuring STATS Inc.’s enhanced Game Zone real-time tracking system – is a second screen platform for PCs, tablets and mobile devices that combine state-of-the-art infographics, data visualization of real-time statistics and game info with rich social interactivity tied to CSN Chicago’s live game broadcasts.
- Push Alerts: CSN Chicago will deliver Bulls push notifications for breaking team and player news, “Insider” reports, plus game reminder alerts via CSN Chicago’s SportsTalk app for iOS and Android devices.
- BullsTalk, CSNChicago.com’s high-velocity, real-time, comprehensive Bulls news and opinion section featuring original commentary, reporting and aggregation. BullsTalk is under the banner of NBC SportsTalk, NBC’s successful digital franchise on NBCSports.com that includes ProFootballTalk, HardballTalk, ProBasketballTalk, ProHockeyTalk, CollegeFootballTalk and Golf Central. SportsTalk was extended to CSNChicago.com through the creation of BlackhawksTalk, BullsTalk, CubsTalk, WhiteSoxTalk and BearsTalk, PrepsTalk and B1GTalk which contains interactive content and continually updated insights from the network’s digital and on-air talent.
- CSNChicago.com’s state-of-the-art “AT&T U-Verse Lounge” to provide expanded Bulls content through daily and weekly shows and segments.
- CSNChicago.com, NBC Sports and ProBasketballTalk.com will also produce Bulls and NBA content in tandem this season, which will include on-camera segments and digital reports.
- Yahoo: Via the Yahoo Sports – NBC Sports Network digital alliance, CSNChicago.com’s Bulls content will be available via sports.yahoo.com.
- Bulls coverage on CSNChicago.com/Bulls is presented by Toyota.
- CSNChicago.com Bulls “Insider” Vincent Goodwill enters his first full season on the Bulls beat. Follow him on Twitter @vgoodwill for the latest team/player news and inside access 24/7. Bulls digital reporter and producer Mark Strotman will also provide Bulls and NBA reports/features on the beat with Goodwill. Follow @CSNBulls on Twitter for full team coverage, giveaways, fan photos and game day news straight from the United Center and across the country.
- Expanded coverage from Mark Schanowski, Will Perdue and Chuck Garfien, CSN Chicago’s Bulls reporting team will provide pre-game and post-game coverage throughout the playoffs, along with digital content contribution and videos for CSNChicago.com throughout the season. Follow them on Twitter @MarkSchanowski, @Will_Perdue32, and @ChuckGarfien.
COMCAST SPORTSNET CHICAGO
CSNChicago.com/NBA Sports Live Extra
2015 - 2016 Chicago Bulls Schedule
- Tue, Oct 6 vs. Milwaukee 7:00 pm
- Sat, Oct 10 @ Minnesota (from Winnipeg) 7:00 pm
- Mon, Oct 12 vs. New Orleans 7:00 pm
- Wed, Oct 14 vs. Detroit 7:00 pm
- Mon, Oct 19 @ Charlotte 6:30 pm
- Fri, Oct 23 @ Dallas (Lincoln, Nebraska) 7:00 pm
- Fri, Oct 30 @ Detroit 6:30 pm
- Tue, Nov 3 @ Charlotte 6:00 pm
- Mon, Nov 9 @ Philadelphia 6:00 pm
- Fri, Nov 13 vs. Charlotte 7:00 pm
- Mon, Nov 16 vs. Indiana 7:00 pm
- Fri, Nov 27 @ Indiana 7:00 pm
- Mon, Nov 30 vs. San Antonio 7:00 pm
- Wed, Dec 2 vs. Denver 7:00 pm
- Mon, Dec 7 vs. Phoenix 7:00 pm
10. Wed, Dec 9 @ Boston 6:00 pm
11. Mon, Dec 14 vs. Philadelphia 7:00 pm
12. Wed, Dec 16 vs. Memphis 7:00 pm
13. Fri, Dec 18 vs. Detroit 7:00 pm
14. Mon, Dec 21 vs. Brooklyn 7:00 pm
15. Mon, Dec 28 vs. Toronto 7:00 pm
16. Fri, Jan 1 vs. New York 7:00 pm
17. Tue, Jan 5 vs. Milwaukee 7:00 pm CSN+
18. Thu, Jan 7 vs. Boston 7:00 pm
19. Mon, Jan 11 vs. Washington 7:00 pm
20. Tue, Jan 12 @ Milwaukee 7:00 pm CSN+
21. Wed, Jan 20 vs. Golden State 7:00 pm
22. Mon, Jan 25 vs. Miami 7:00 pm
23. Mon, Feb 1 @ Utah 8:00 pm
24. Fri, Feb 5 @ Denver 8:00 pm
25. Sat, Feb 6 @ Minnesota 7:00 pm
26. Mon, Feb 8 @ Charlotte 6:00 pm
27. Wed, Feb 10 vs. Atlanta 7:00 pm
28. Fri, Feb 19 vs. Toronto 7:00 pm
29. Wed, Feb 24 vs. Washington 7:00 pm
30. Fri, Feb 26 @ Atlanta 7:00 pm
31. Tue, Mar 1 @ Miami 6:30 pm
32. Wed, Mar 2 @ Orlando 6:00 pm
33. Mon, Mar 14 @ Toronto 6:30 pm
34. Thu, Mar 17 vs. Brooklyn 7:00 pm
35. Mon, Mar 21 vs. Sacramento 7:00 pm
36. Thu, Mar 24 @ New York 6:30 pm
37. Sat, Mar 26 @ Orlando 6:00 pm
38. Mon, Mar 28 vs. Atlanta 7:00 pm
39. Tue, Mar 29 @ Indiana 6:00 pm
40. Sun, Apr 3 @ Milwaukee 6:00 pm
41. Mon, Apr 11 @ New Orleans 7:00 pm
42. Wed, Apr 13 vs. Philadelphia 7:00 pm
6 pre-season, 42 regular season (22 Home, 19 Road regular season)
Total 48 Games
All Times Central Time/ Schedule Subject to Change