The Cubs are a popular choice among fans looking for a player to rock on the back of a jersey.
Shortstop Javy Báez (eighth), Anthony Rizzo (13th) and Kris Bryant (15th) each cracked MLB's list top 20 of most popular jerseys sold.
The list is based on MLBShop.com's jersey sales since the start of the 2020 season.
The entire list:
1. Mookie Betts, Los Angeles Dodgers
2. Aaron Judge, New York Yankees
3. Bryce Harper, Philadelphia Phillies
4. Fernando Tatis Jr., San Diego Padres
5. Juan Soto, Washington Nationals
6. Cody Bellinger, Los Angeles Dodgers
7. Max Scherzer, Washington Nationals
8. Javier Báez, Chicago Cubs
9. Clayton Kershaw, Los Angeles Dodgers
10. Ronald Acuña Jr., Atlanta Braves
11. Christian Yelich, Milwaukee Brewers
12. Manny Machado, San Diego Padres
13. Anthony Rizzo, Chicago Cubs
14. Mike Trout, Los Angeles Angels
15. Kris Bryant, Chicago Cubs
16. Giancarlo Stanton, New York Yankees
17. Yadier Molina, St. Louis Cardinals
18. Jose Altuve, Houston Astros
19. Gerrit Cole, New York Yankees
20. Freddie Freeman, Atlanta Braves