Nominees for the 2017 McDonald's All American Games were released on Tuesday as 21 players from Illinois were nominated for the boys and girls teams.
The 2017 McDonald's All American Game is returning to the United Center on March 29th as the game will be in Chicago for the seventh consecutive year. The girls game will tip at 4 p.m. this year while the boys game will immediately follow with a 6 p.m. tip. Tickets for the game go on sale on Feb. 4.
Players are nominated by high school coaches, athletic directors, principals and members of the McDonald's All American Games Selection Committee. The final rosters -- which will feature 24 boys and 24 girls -- will be revealed during the McDonald's All American Games Selection Show on ESPNU on Jan. 15.
Here are the nominees from Illinois.
- Nana Akenten (Bolingbrook)
- Nojel Eastern (Evanston)
- Evan Gilyard (Simeon)
- Jordan Goodwin (Belleville Althoff)
- Temon Green (St. Rita)
- Paul Kingsley (St. Rita)
- PJ Pipes (Lemont)
- Justin Smith (Stevenson)
- Jeremiah Tilmon (East St. Louis)
- Alonzo Verge Jr. (Thornton)
- DaMonte Williams (Peoria Manual)
- RaShaad Williams (St. Rita)
- Finess Dickson (Homewood-Flossmoor)
- Cymone Goodrich (South Shore)
- Nadia Green (Homewood-Flossmoor)
- Claire Gritt (Hersey)
- Destiny Harden (Morgan Park)
- Eva Rubin (Homewood-Flossmoor)
- Karli Seay (Homewood-Flossmoor)
- Jnaya Walker (Bolingbrook)
- Jada Wright (Rich East)