The 2015-16 boys basketball season appeared to be wide open entering the season and with nine new teams entering the CSN Preps Power Rankings after the first week of the season, it looks like it could be a while before a group of teams begins to separate themselves.
While the top eight teams stayed the same, the rest of the Power Rankings had quite a bit of changes. Here's a look at the latest Chicagoland rankings.
1. Morgan Park (0-0) (1) - The Mustangs open the season with Bowen on Tuesday and get tested Saturday against No. 8 Evanston in the Chicago Elite Classic.
2. Simeon (0-0) (2) - Things don't start easy for the Wolverines as they play No. 10 Whitney Young on Saturday in the Chicago Elite Classic.
3. Kenwood (1-0) (3) - The Broncos opened the season with a win over Julian as they travel to Lake Forest Academy this week.
4. Fenwick (4-0) (4) - Fenwick took care of business at Morton with a 4-0 record as they face nearby rival Oak Park-River Forest in the Chicago Elite Classic on Friday at UIC.
5. Bogan (3-0) (5) - Bogan won all three games by at least 25 at Rock Island as they started the season in impressive fashion.
6. Riverside-Brookfield (4-0) (6) - Riverside-Brookfield won its own event by beating some talented teams, including Oak Park-River Forest. The Bulldogs get Wheaton Academy and Gonzaga (D.C.) this week.
7. Curie (1-0) (7) - It was a big win over Proviso West that started Curie's season as they travel to the Marshall County Hoop Fest next weekend.
8. Evanston (4-0) (8) - Some nice wins for Evanston, including Notre Dame and Mount Carmel as they prepare for No. 1 Morgan Park in Saturday's Chicago Elite Classic.
9. St. Joseph (4-0) (11) - The Chargers are off to a 4-0 start after beating St. Charles East and senior center Nick Rakocevic is off to a great start. On Friday, St. Joseph gets No. 19 De La Salle in the Catholic Red.
10. Whitney Young (0-0) (17) - The Dolphins make their season debut on Saturday against No. 2 Simeon in the Chicago Elite Classic.
[RELATED - Chicago Elite Classic to take place on Dec. 4-5]
11. Bradley-Bourbonnais (3-0) (18) - Things went easily for the Boilermakers with three big wins at Oliver Nazarene. Bradley-Bourbonnais gets Thornridge this week.
12. Joliet West (5-0) (19) - Impressive 5-0 start for Joliet West as they beat Crete-Monee in overtime to win their own event before beating Foreman on Sunday. Bolingbrook will be a test on Friday.
13. Oswego (4-0) (23) - Oswego trailed after the first three quarters against Naperville North before rallying to claim their own title and start 4-0.
14. Homewood-Flossmoor (3-1) (NR) - The Vikings dropped their opener against T.F. South only to rally and beat No. 15 Marian Catholic for an impressive win.
15. Marian Catholic (4-1) (9) - The Spartans need a buzzer-beater to beat Thornwood and also beat T.F. South, Bloom and Westinghouse while losing to No. 14 Homewood-Flossmoor.
16. Benet (4-0) (NR) - Quality start for Benet as they went 4-0 with good wins over Lincoln Park and St. Ignatius.
17. Notre Dame (3-1) (10) - The Dons fell to No. 8 Evanston last week, but otherwise looked good in the opening week.
18. Glenbard West (4-0) (NR) - Senior wing Justin Pierce is putting up huge numbers as Glenbard West had an impressive first week.
19. De La Salle (4-0) (NR) - The Meteors knocked off Niles West and St. Patrick for a great first week and they get tested against No. 9 St. Joseph on Friday.
20. Hyde Park (4-0) (NR) - After just missing the preseason power rankings, Hyde Park put up four double-digit wins in Rockford and looked like a threat in the Red-Central.
21. Uplift (5-0) (NR) - Winning Mundelein with a 5-0 mark was Uplift, who has a star in junior guard Demarius Jacobs.
22. Hinsdale South (3-1) (24) - Hinsdale South lost to No. 18 Glenbard West, but still had a great win over Stevenson as senior center Barret Benson put up big numbers.
23. Downers South (3-1) (NR) - Downers South just missed the preseason power rankings but proved they were real by winning three and making it tough for No. 9 St. Joseph.
24. Farragut (4-1) (NR) - After losing to Rockford Auburn, Farragut rattled off four wins, including a very solid takedown of Crete-Monee on Sunday.
25. Deerfield (4-0) (NR) - Deerfield won the tournament at Palatine by coming back to defeat a very talented Jacobs team.
Previously ranked: 12. Stevenson, 13. Bolingbrook, 14. Proviso East, 15. Loyola Academy, 16. Oak Park-River Forest, 20. Larkin, 21. Neuqua Valley, 22. St. Ignatius, 25. Niles West