The @CSNPreps Power Rankings are had more movement during the week as some Top 10 teams lost and some new teams entered the spotlight.
Morgan Park stays at No. 1 as they picked up two more wins against top ten teams while Curie lost to an unranked conference rival.
[MORE - High School Lites Roundup: Week 8]
This week has some important games that should shake up the rankings like Morgan Park taking on Simeon and Fenwick playing St. Joseph.
1. Morgan Park (15-1, 7-0) (1) - Another week and two more Top 10 wins for Morgan Park as they beat Bogan and St. Joseph. The Mustangs are rolling and will try to close out Simeon and the Red-South this week.
2. Kenwood (15-1, 9-0) - Solid win for Kenwood over Champaign Central and they've also opened up a two-game lead in the Red-Central after Curie's loss to Hyde Park. Things are looking good for the Broncos right now.
3. Fenwick (17-2, 6-0) (4) - Fenwick had an impressive week, as they beat Simeon and Riverside-Brookfield for two more legitimate top-25 wins. The Friars have an important conference game against St. Joseph on Thursday.
4. Simeon (15-3, 7-1) (6) - Simeon fell to Fenwick but bounced back with a huge win over Julian. The Wolverines now get to see if they can match up with Morgan Park after falling in the first meeting.
5. Evanston (17-2, 6-0) (7) - The Wildkits continue to quietly pile up victories as Evanston beat Loyola, Waukegan and Whitney Young during the week. The only Illinois loss for Evanston this season came against Morgan Park.
6. Thornton (14-1, 6-0) (8) - Thornton's winning streak has hit 14 games after a win over Thornridge. With a sectional that isn't very deep, could Thornton be a darkhorse to make it to Peoria?
7. Curie (15-4, 7-2) (3) - Curie tripped up a little bit as they were upset by Hyde Park in Red-Central conference play, putting them two games behind Kenwood for first. The Condors need to figure things out before the city tournament.
8. Bogan (15-5, 6-3) (5) - Bogan fell to Morgan Park and just can't get over the Mustangs or Simeon in the Red-South. The Bengals are still a dangerous threat in the city tournament.
9. St. Joseph (13-5, 6-0) (10) - The Chargers lost to Morgan Park in a showcase event at Hinsdale Central but they have a huge conference game against Fenwick this week.
10. Benet (17-3, 3-1) (11) - Dan Sobolewski made a huge 3-pointer to lift the Redwings past St. Viator in the ESCC. Benet continues to play one of the area's toughest schedules.
11. Notre Dame (16-4, 2-2) (12) - The Dons picked up a big win over Carmel as they try to make a move up the ESCC standings.
12. Marian Catholic (16-4, 3-0) (13) - Marian Catholic is the only unbeaten team in the ESCC as they get another solid opponent in Marist this week.
13. Naperville North (14-3, 7-1) (14) - Winners of nine of the last 10 games, Naperville North is tied for the DuPage Valley Conference lead and playing great ball.
14. Glenbard West (16-1, 4-1) (9) - The unbeaten season was finally snapped by Proviso West but Glenbard West is still a talented, senior-laden team with a star in Justin Pierce.
15. Riverside-Brookfield (14-3, 6-0) (15) - Riverside-Brookfield took a tough loss to Fenwick but they played with one of the best teams in the area and it was a positive showing.
16. Orr (14-2, 9-0) (18) - Orr continues to go through the White-West unbeaten and they host a shootout -- and play U-High -- on Saturday.
17. North Lawndale (16-6, 7-2) - Huge wins in the Red-West for North Lawndale this week as they beat Whitney Young and Farragut.
18. Whitney Young (13-7, 7-2) (16) - The Dolphins fell to North Lawndale and Evanston but still remain a factor in the Red-West and city title race.
19. Homewood-Flossmoor (12-4, 5-1) (20) - The Vikings took down Lockport this week but they have three games this week, including a big matchup with Hillcrest this weekend.
20. Proviso East (10-5, 5-1) (21) - Proviso East won three games by double digits this week as they continue to play very well since the holiday season. They have a big game at Downers South on Friday.
21. Vocational (14-6, 3-5) (24) - The Cavaliers picked up two tight wins during the week and they still get another shot at No. 1 Morgan Park in Red-South play.
22. Deerfield (18-3, 5-1) (25) - Senior Jordan Baum is one of the area's underrated seniors and the do-it-all guard is a big reason Deerfield has 18 wins. This team has a lot of shooters who help space the floor.
23. Hyde Park (15-5, 6-3) (NR) - Huge win for Hyde Park over Curie in Red-Central play as this team could be peaking at the right time. They have three games this week, so that should help determine if Hyde Park is a city title contender.
24. Hillcrest (14-4, 8-0) (NR) - The Hawks are quietly putting together another great season in the south suburbs as they've gone unbeaten in 2016.
25. Lake Zurich (16-4, 4-1) (NR) - Lake Zurich has a big week as they face Lake Forest and Batavia at the Batavia Night of Hoops. After winning their own event last weekend, the Bears play more good competition.